Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Ch. 92

Dex-chan lover
Ofcourse the hot chick is an incestuous maggot, can't have a single scene of happy fanservice in this manga, smh.

It's more absurd that the fact that Japanese people has normalised incest so much that I don't even feel shocked anymore. :fml:
You said that, but both Alabama and Game Of Thrones are American products. If anyone's normalizing incest, it's our star spangled friend

Fed-Kun's army
obraz.png

Can't belive MC will execute children
Anakin must be proud right now

Dex-chan lover
Ofcourse the hot chick is an incestuous maggot, can't have a single scene of happy fanservice in this manga, smh.

It's more absurd that the fact that Japanese people has normalised incest so much that I don't even feel shocked anymore. :fml:
Ah yes, it's also insane that video games has normalized violence so much that It desensitized people of violence because that's clearly how things works. Such logic, much wow.

Dex-chan lover
I talked alot of shit a couple months ago but Im back reading this. Im just rooting for raoul to find some decent people and lead them away from this hellish country. Maybe give him some peace at the end of the day he's had to do alot of cleaning up.

Users who are viewing this thread