It takes Mangasushi months to drop what this guy did in a day then people bitch about it.

It’s not just MS that likes to throttle down releases. There are two other big name scanlators that come to mind who take forever or outright drop series without letting anyone know then when someone else picks it up, them and their internet defense force flood the comments with “sniping!!!”

Their rebuttal will be they have a lot on their plate and why don’t we learn Japanese? But my rebuttal to that is why are you so mad when someone who likes a series enough to translate it for the fans decides to put out translations of chapters you’ve either silently dropped or are knowingly slow with releasing?

This ends my TED talk. I will accept no questions.

Dex-chan lover
Is it a meme for everyone to say they're dropping every isekai manga on every chapter?

Anyways, thanks for the chapter!

Nice this type of MC is what i like who doesn't give a füvk about others just live the way you want yep yep

Aggregator gang
Didn't this guy stole someone else work and then asking for donation because he claim he got hit by the Philippines flood?

Fed-Kun's army
not bad.. thanks

about sniping.. taking dropped manga is not sniping
taking slow manga.. it depends, but if its faster than original translator, then theres not problem. original translator can still publish his work.. end

So he knows he's op, which is why he is carefree and not just because he's too dumb to realize it, huh.

@ShibaPalace But MangaSushi put up 4 chaps this past month... It's clear as day that MS didn't drop this. The quality of these releases is actual dogshit. If people care enough about the series, they would bring it to whatever scan group is out there that would probably pick it up. But that doesn't apply here, no? Yeah because it wasn't dropped and was instead sniped by a mass release of cow dung.

@ShipaPalace I would've accepted this and laughed it off if it was on par with that dude sniping lht, that M107 guy. At least he actually knows and gives a shit about quality.

@Codecy it's not sniping, it's spraying. AHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHA
how could a 'stolen' work be called 'stolen' by a group whose 'stealing' themselves?
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Group Leader
@ShibaPalace
It takes Mangasushi months to drop what this guy did in a day then people bitch about it.
He literally took someone else's files and uploaded it as his own hence stealing*
That was the reason why mangadex took these chapters down in the first place, he didn't even try to improve what he took.
Though these ones look changed now, but if we don't redraw, clean, properly typeset and then quality check it we could easily do the same.
However I'm sure you guys would complain about the errors etc 🤷‍♂️

@WewYT ahhh you sniped and committed plagiarism 👍

@Codecy He knows what he did lol 😂

@Invader_Retro isn't that funny ? funny right ? how is that any of your work ? aren't you 'stealing' urself ? isn't it funny how you call others stealing and 'YOU' yourself and your group is stealing multiple series? is that your work? aren't cha a funny one ? HAHAHAHAHA don't bite what more than you can chew. hahaahhahaahh

Someone Stealing an authors work is calling other people 'stealing' funny kids . HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

@Invader_Retro and i guess ur next words are like 'at least we have decency' or whatsoever. It wont change anything, what you're doing and what I'm doing does not have a millimiter of difference . Again, there's not a nanometer of difference. Don't embarrass urself lol xD

@Codecy

Group Leader
@WewYT Not talking about the author talking about another scanlators work don't try to twist it 😂
Took his files and uploaded it here its why the first ones got taken down 🤷‍♂️
I don't care if you snipe us just put in your own effort in the first place🤦‍♂️

Users who are viewing this thread