i'm confused about some things why is the queen pressing this issue i thought she wants good things for the family and Jeremy seems like she already knows it's a misunderstanding and going ahead with the trial.
also why does the FL get Jeremy out of trouble by proving she was never with her husband thereby breaking the marriage.
Jeremey isn't mature enough to run the family and certainly not take care of all the kids seems like a terrible idea.

@legendaryswordsman I think the Queen is mostly pressing for the issue because she wants to test Shuli's capability to protect the family Johannes left in her care. (Remember Johannes and the Queen's conversation a few chapters back?) To test how determined Shuli is to protect Jeremy to the point of annulling her marriage with Johannes, voiding her right as the figurehead of the family. If she proves that their marriage wasn't consummated, then Jeremy takes on the role as the head of the family, and by then he can ask for a battle of honor (I'm not sure what's it called) wherein if he wins, he will not lose his right hand.

I agree with you that Jeremy's still too immature to take charge of the household, but Shuli's grasping at straws here and this is the only way to save him.

Don't worry too much, though! Everything's gonna work out in the end! That said, I'm excited to see how the next scenes will unfold.

LMAO I thought y'all updated the wrong cover for the wrong genre... it turns out to be that potential ML 😅🤣 and thanks for the hard work btw~

Users who are viewing this thread