Thank god someone scanlated the ending. I dont want to bother going through all the waiting.

i just read the final chapter, so i don't know what happened. but! one thing that i know, this is trash!

I appreciate it if the scanlation group will pick up the remaining episodes... though it may too annoying to read, i still want to know the process of unsolving his problem. Anw... thanks a lot scanlation team!!

Fed-Kun's army
Why in gods name would you snipe a series that's getting a new chapter released daily? This only encourages the current translator to drop it, because god knows this sniper is not gonna do the rest.

Dex-chan lover
@yoyoyonono
That doesn't prove anything at all.
Especially considering the account was literally created yesterday, its most likely just a troll who got pissed at the story and decided to spoil it for everyone and is trying to mock the regular uploader with the name.

@yoyoyonono
@LordTrollbias

That's not my account if it was I would've used our group name not "no group".
Plus the drop in quality is obvious.
Why would I even suddenly upload the last chapter lol.

I hope this comment clarifies the doubt for everyone confused.

Dex-chan lover
@RNDM_NPC
Exactly. That's what I was trying to explain to the other guy.
I do hope you still keep on translating the other chapters. As much as I get annoyed at the characters in this sometimes it's still a fascinating read and the TL quality from you, especially at the fast rate you're pumping out chapters, has been great.

ummm its quite sad
because he didnt got bad end like he killing him self and everyone around hiim will be like regret after knowing the truth on his death note and sasaki seing the letter and telling the truth too so everyone is sad isnt it the best end

Users who are viewing this thread