@sqrt9

Where did you even read that. It's definitely not mentioned anywhere near the beginning.

yeahhhhh, plead not guilty, f the crown prince
I'm getting elias x ohara
thanks for translating ^^

...like a lot of people, I think O'Hara is better suited for Elias than Jeremy 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yeah! You go Jeremy! Down with the crown prince! Jk jk but I do hope that boy gets a smack to the face and deal with his mummy problems.

@sqrt9
OMggggggggggg I didn't know/forgot abt the knight but whaaaat?!?!? What an asshole !!!! I'm never forgiving him!! (could you tell me approximatevely when it was said he did all these awful things ? tx ^^)

@It_Is_Moi if you reread the past few chapters it should be somewhat obvious why

he didnt respect her in the first life, so apparently he decides its ok to do that...

YAAAAAY!! Thank you so much Haevn Scans for this chapter!!! 🥺💖💖 The translations are so good and on point 🥺🥺 Thank you for all of your hardwork 🥺💖

AND OMG!!!! LEON IS DEFINITELY SMART!!! I love how Ohara is joining the three through the chaos 🤣🤣🤣 They are so adorable 🥰 And Elias and Ohara's panel together is so beautiful uwu. HAHAHA.

It was so cute that the Neuschwanstein kids are doing all they can just to go to the trial bcos they're worried for Shuli. It was so adorable when Rachel said that "So this is where Mom's going to fight" 🥺💖 My tears be overflowing 🥺 She really has come to fond for Shuli so much 🥺

Shuli is sacrficing so much for them. She loves the Neuschwanstein kids so much. 🥺 She loves them, huhuhu. 😭💖

I love how confident Jeremy is when he said "I plead not guilty!" 😔😔😔 Boi, I really hope this trial will be end peacefully. 😭😭😭

Thank you guys for picking this up! Definitely makes my day a bit better every time I see a new chapter uploaded :)

I think rather than explaining some words or expressions with a translators note, you can go ahead and change the translation to the phrase in the notes. Of course if that's your style, don't mind this and continue your awesome work. But in general, I don't mind missing out on the exact wording of the original if there exists a translation that conveys the intent better in English and keeps me immersed in the story. And again I, if that's how you want to do it, there's nothing wrong with that :) It's really just my personal preference.

Anyways, fight Shuli! This cliffhanger is killing me 😬

Users who are viewing this thread