This is interesting, I wonder if the MC actually wanted to be a girl either consciously or sub-consciously, as they’ve accepted it quickly and are acting like a girl not even a day afterwards.

Dex-chan lover
nice, it's fleshed out considerably from it's pre serialization.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@sevennineeight How is the "armrest" (pg7), undressing with a group of guys and sitting "that way" (pg 18) called "acting like a girl".

I see a very tomboyish personality and the rest are reasonable reactions (getting hugged randomly, wearing female clothing)

Contributor
The Baguette Berets will be paying Hachirumi a visit shortly for this unforgivable "Wala" affront to the French language,
just as soon as they finish sneering at anyone and everyone who spells out "orderves".

this series is interesting,i hope it doesn't get flooded by trans fans,like it happened to onii-chan wa oshimai.btw,i have nothing against them,except that everpresent projection of theyr's

ohh seems like an improvement since pre serialization! Cant wait to read more! Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
@sevennineeight tbh I would actually act like that too, the only difference is that I can't bring myself to say it to everyone like "Hey, it's me. I suddenly transformed" even to my bestest of friend and if possible even my relatives.

Dex-chan lover
Know what I find super interesting? This chapter both has the boy who is disturbed by what happened to Mememori and said they'd desperately want to turn back, while Mememori herself loving it and announcing she doesn't intend to turn back. That's actually surprisingly nuanced for a TSF manga and... yeah, it's very realistically true to life and gender identity. And yes, as a result it's very trans-facing as a result. But don't worry, I won't get too lost in the weeds on that topic if you're sick of hearing about it, because the manga more or less nailed it with this chapter. Not much else for me to say except that it's awesome to see that nuance. That and Mememori herself uplifts me. I want to be more like her.

Thank you so much for translating!

Users who are viewing this thread