Dex-chan lover
I don't even recognize this as the same story anymore. They're just using the characters and writing their own crap.

Fed-Kun's army
I honestly am confused. I can't tell if this isekai or not. Maybe it's because most isekai have the girl transfer to world very different from ours. Also, I can't tell what the plot is going for and who's who.

Dex-chan lover
This is Isekai right?
Why Germany Exist?
Or it is Isekai Alternate Universe of Earth?

Are you aware that an Isekai or an Otome game is not essentially in a fantasy/medieval world?

It is isekai cuz she’s in a game that’s alternative Earth. The thing I don’t get is who the fuck is the game’s heroine and who is this ponytail girl???

Thanks for the translations!

Dex-chan lover
Are there pages missing or is this shit just all over the place?

She punches someone talking shit who I assume is the guy she's talking to on the phone in a flashback

but it cuts to both of them later in different clothes after him getting punched?

and he has a wet rag on his head implying he has a fever, so... was he not the one getting punched?

who was the guy that got punched, like what is going on

@goldfish178 There's two heroines in the game she reincarnated into. Mio (who is a giant b****) and Tomo (Todo? Ugh, ponytail chick).
Mio is also reincarnated so her personality is all warped and very un-heroine like. Other chick seems like a normal heroine so far.

What the frickity frack is happening, Ima just read the novel cause apparently people say it's good, this manga on the other hand is on the same level if not worse than most mtl Chinese manhuas. (I do like some Chinese manhuas but you gotta admit the vast majority is crap so don't @ me if you're offended about me using manhuas as a measurement of trash.)

the chapters start off randomly on some scene lol I don't understand what's happening at all. imma just read the novel and check the manga from time to time

The translations are fine.

But the manga... Who approved this? Who said 'hey let's cut 3/4 of the story lol'? What was the gameplan here? This story doesn't make sense at all.

What the heck is the mangaka doing
the novel was fine i swear
i think?

what the heck with this pace? sometimes i got confuse with the story...i know there's a lot of flashback.. but the arrange is total mess... i can see the potential of good story in the first chapter, but now i don't know anymore...

Users who are viewing this thread