@Hoomanadaw they know that he has a lot of summons which can act as the manpower to get through that u are talking about (they didn't know that the mc can't use his summons)

after following the mc because of curiosity or whatever, when they saw that the monsters are way above their league they knew that only the mc could defeat them all thus it's proved that they already knew the mc can handle himself

they went in even though the mc said not to and then tried to disturb the mc when they found out they can't handle the monsters even though it was their own fault that situation happened

even though ur comment and their self preservation makes sense it's still annoying (their behavior not ur comment)

btw I was only semi-serious in that comment

This is what happens when the re-drawer and the translator don't communicate properly
Translator: I'll just put in wingdings any idiot would know it means to just put some undecipherable symbols that look cool.
Re-drawer: I don't know what wingdings are but I'll put it in I guess.

For those that are lost or curious to know how it was on the raws, it's just illegible symbols.
CBaoGrm.jpg

Shouldn't they have used gibberish instead of writing "Wingdings"? Is this a message to the typesetter gone wrong?

Users who are viewing this thread