Fed-Kun's army
@steamboatwillie sorry, I don't hate you but me and a lot of my friends want this manga to be translated and its English translations are several chapters behind the Portuguese ones, if you would like I could edit this chapter to be released under "The Vanilla Frosty" or help you out with future chapters, sorry I should have contacted you before releasing this. I don't really mind whatever group or person uploads this, I just want this to be available to my friends as soon as possible

Group Leader
It's fine. It is what it is. Sorry if I'm taking a little too long. I've been going at the same pace as the raws to stall for the next volume release.

I still plan on putting out my version of chapter 5 to at least finish the volume. If you want to take over continuing forward, I will have no problem with it.

Fed-Kun's army
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Dex-chan lover
@KlausAD Page 23 the word "recorded" is misspelled. I was expecting more of a fight to be showcased but at least the artwork of their monster forms were awesome. Thanks for the chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
@Ochrolv ah shit, thanks for the headsup, its my first scan so i kind of excited and uploaded it without really checking it

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure you got the Ushi-Onna TL note backwards, because that's clearly a woman with the face of a cow.

Dex-chan lover
@HSwors
Heyyy, now that you mentioned it... and here I thought she was a blood-starved beast 🤔

Wouldn't be such a surprise if one showed up before long though, looking at the designs...

Dex-chan lover
Ah, separating 19 and 20 was a mistake.
If you want to see it on this site, you can set your settings to render double pages and also make the reading direction go right to left.

Users who are viewing this thread