Dex-chan lover
In the alternate doujin universe somewhere in the future...

Nariyuki: "I can't hold it anymore!" *unzip pants*

All I can say is : KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!~

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

And that's why mafuyu is best girl. She made everyone die from diabetes in a single chapter

Dex-chan lover
As much as I found this route to be mediocre up to this point, this chapter and especially these last few pages were really sweet.
I'm glad the author inserted less fan service and comedy in these last few sensei chapters and went with more romance.

@dexdoujinmanga Glad I'm not the only one whose mind was in the gutter reading those lines. lol

Supporter
Sorry but I cannot unsee it... Are men with handbags a thing now in Japan?

Dex-chan lover
I'm reading this while listening to Hajimete no Chuu in the background

Group Leader
Omg finally, I've been waiting for this very moment ever since they've announced that they are going to make multiple routes.

Although I have to say, Sensei is my best girl, however I think Fumino's route is still the best. I mean,
sudden realizations that you love someone is kinda a cliched way of saying that you really love a person ( I don't hate it tho).
. But yeah, if I have to rate the routes from best to least good, it will be Fumino, Sensei, Uruka, Senpai, and Rizu.

That's it i'm dying i'm fucking dying!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS WHAT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR A VER LONG TIME FINALLY FINALLY!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread