Group Leader
If you're wondering, I'm not using Mtl, although I have resources for Chinese. I'm very fluent in Japanese, and kanji is literally Chinese, sometimes there are pinyin that need further lookout so I use the resources :)

you spelled lose wrong i know its not that big but i feel like it could help just to stay vigilant on your future works and thank you so much for the chapters im kinda starving on the manga

Dex-chan lover
thanks for translations, but i had to do a few double takes to read the smaller notes to see what the MC really said vs the funny inserts. But it's okay for more chaps i suppose.

Double-page supporter
Page 6 - bottom - Slime - "... the most in the world." The most in the world what? Could you tell us what he wanted to say there?

Group Leader
@Pebi, sorry I must've been tired, and didn't budge to re-check it. "I happen to have a commercial project with the most potential in the world"
again sorry ;-;

Dang, he really ought to tell that guy to screw off and try to find someone else. He could then strategically send her back to yell at him and get him to beg forgiveness and apologize to the MC or she can just cut ties with him. That guy really has a horrible attitude.

Users who are viewing this thread