Double-page supporter
ive been refreshing for this so much lmao

thanks again friends, yallre doin gods work

Oh my, those are a lot of chapters. Thank you a lot guys, you're the best.

This skeleton just making everyone do his job, even spoonfeeding him. Is there any role for him other than convenience

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the mass release, but could you do something about the boatload of broken pages? It's like 4-6 pages in each chapter that are broken and won't load, which means the reading is totally unenjoyable...

I dear. We're at the turtle stage. The time where every manga gets stale

Dex-chan lover
px4fwf60xsz51.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@Vengeance22
Unfortunately they don't control the Mangadex servers or your computer.
Have you tried restarting your browser? Fixed it for me.

Double-page supporter
Love your work guys. Thanks for putting all the effort in to make this readable on MD too. The server is killing itself so frequent now is annoying.

I was as dumbfounded as the Skeleton on most of them. On the spot quizes seem pretty fun either way. Happy that all the members of the Party have their roles. Isaac is the forbidden knowledge of the world and past. Rubia is the booksmart person thats quite intelligent in terms of governing and other tasks. Skelly the MC is the Brawn without Muscles and some knowledge of the future, but isnt to smart or cunning.

Hes still a basic Skeleton at the core and i really like that. Really digging the new group dynamics and cast. Rare for so many character to get the spotlight and evolve. Wadulus is also a fun guardian with some personality. Skelly will obviously revisit him at some point to get the anti world, which is kinda sad as he doesnt seem that terrible. Hes just doing his job.

Users who are viewing this thread