Double-page supporter
why is this the current story, what is even going on

if anyone is having a hard time reading. Go to settings and change the maximum container width to 850

So couldn't skelebro have slashed the turtle's throat when he was asleep? Easy way to get tons of exp

Double-page supporter
"Give it a try, see if i will die" Cocky Isaac is amazing. No wonder that guy got cursed so extremely the way he goes full into Greed even eating jewels.

@karmsand He barely was able to kill the B ranked Worm. Wadulus is S and only sleeping temporary. If you attack him he would wake up and slaughter them and i doubt Skelly can even really hurt him even with a full powered hit. To much risk involved for no reward.

Damn . . . Waldus got his dick wet when she answered all the riddles right . . . And wanted her inside him . . .

Couldn't she have just said that the armoured man is her summoned skeleton so he is basically one of her libs thus she should be allowed to take him.

Dex-chan lover
I don't get it. Why would the bird eat all the jewel? They hold some sort of power?

Aggregator gang
Now that i think about it, the MC never went after that purse that can store coins that the goblin told him, right? o_O What a random "side-quest" was that one lol

I’m confused. Wasn’t it previously established that they could communicate with each other telepathically? Why didn’t she just tell him the answers that way??? Does the communication channel thing only open under special circumstances?

@Jimmyclear It doesn't give him power. He's a bird and birds have crops (sublingual pouch used to store food). He doesn't have pockets or a bag to store items, so he was just stuffing it down his crop to carry it with him.

Dex-chan lover
@Crusade

Well, I get that part. I was just asking if they had power. But, as you say, no, the goods don't grant the bird power.

He's just a greedy cock.

Users who are viewing this thread