Group Leader
@azraei97 tbh, I was gonna combine all chapters and upload it in one chapter, but I wasn't able to, and these previous 2-5 chapters were from 'web' version, not the volume one, so to just simplify and not upload too many chapters again, I did this.

Group Leader
@Huzbi that mean on web version it was ch2-5 but in official book version it was single chapter 2?

If not, please split it into proper chapter because it breaking Mangadex 3.2.1 policy combine many chapter in 1.

Group Leader
@azraei97 I'm not sure about chapter numbers 'cause they were seperated as parts which I compiled in one, (e.g. "The Boy Confessed To The Yankee Girl" had one part and "The Boy Started A Friendship With The Yankee Girl" had around 4-5 parts which I compiled into one chapter and then there were bonus chapters). If this is still breaking the policy, do tell me, I'll upload every part (or chapter) seperately.

Group Leader
@Huzbi Well I just check the Volume RAW. It turn out the Book doesn't even have any INDEX and chapter. The Volume 1 contain Ch1-5 of web + Bonus Chapter meanwhile Volume 2 contain Ch6-11 of web + few Bonus Chapter.

So I can't say combine all this into 1 will breaking the MD policy because even official version doesn't have it but I do think it much better split it like web version to make sure people not confuse with chapter order between web and official. 😀

Users who are viewing this thread