i kinda feel like a chapter is missing are maybe its just hella rushed
but thaanks for the chapter none the less

Group Leader
hey your scanlation looks pretty nice, thanks for keeping that up!
And wow, looks like we have another isekai'd there!
He really had to come with more creative names lol

Group Leader
@Astrograph64 its not missing at all, atleast not from my side https://rawdevart.com/comic/rules-peddling-another-world/chapter-49/ ... here's the raw as u can see its the same exact number of panels minus the intro and outro panel..

and @EmiYusa . thank you very much! I appreciate you a lot

Religion wants to limit the spread of knowledge to maintain their power?
(No sarcasm) 100% true.

Why the heck do you have to pick up a show that TOOR scans is doing already? Go find a show that's not already being translated, dude. @bitchimblack

What mistake? fuck that. toor scans has been translating this from a year but have only released 40 chapters. The chapters are kinda short. So waiting that long makes everyone lose interest. Toor basically releases 4-5 chapters a month. Forever grateful you took up this and are going to release one a day. "until toor scans catch up" Lmao never gonna happen. Translations are really good and readable. Maybe occasional hiccups but i rather have small mistakes than a turtle release.

Group Leader
hey, @Shiggle, I don't see where my mistake is.. I really like this manhua and felt like doing something new.. because I don't have anything else to do'
that aside, I also don't see where MD limits this. rules did not state first come first serve. also please acknowledge that I work solo. and released 10% of what they did in a yr in 2 days.. with a few unnecessary fillers. That honestly Looking back I feel embarrassed about. I've messaged the leader of TOOR scans .. and honestly nice guy but was terribly rude, which I don't condemn, my scans aren't as good as an experienced team working on it but it's readable and the rate of release is not as bad. although I understand, the leader of TOOR said he wasn't going to drop the manhua so I said fair, and stated that I was going to drop. but if I did at this point, I have to wait for at least a while for translation to be released or them to release it, and honestly... I said fuck it, I have to focus more on delivering more accurate translations .. so I need to at least sacrifice 7-9 hrs a day to deliver 1 chapter. anyways I'm a rookie but I'm not dumb either

and thanks @evilgrin I appreciate you

@bitchimblack yeah man dont drop this, if you drop it, its as good as dropping the series. Cuz toor takes too fucking long. There are going to be many haters, you can just ignore.

@Shiggle this guy is a god send solo real translator, not those shitty MTLs like manhuaus. He taking so much time from his day and doing this for free. If you dont like it, then dont read it, no one is forcing you to. You can just stay in this place, eat drink and have fun waiting for a lifetime you fat fuck. (see what i did there ;) )

Power Uploader
@bitchimblack I thought you were DMing me so it'd be between us, but since you're bringing it up here, lemme give you my 2cent...

I TRIED to be incredibly polite to you, even offering to hire you as a JTL so you don't have to scanlate and ask for donation. Probably you thought I was rude when I said we wanted to at least bring readers something readable... because you clearly didn't give enough love to this series alone to even justify rushed translation (Seriously, you could easily read earlier chapters and get the names, but nope, just rush out TL and ask "what is this character's name again?"). ALSO regarding MD's rules, I'll just politely inform you that troll releases aren't allowed, so please, stick to TLing the raw and not inserting your own memes, because that's against the rules.

Don't get me wrong, I AM an rookie TL myself, and I get stuff sniped all the time. Point is, if you want to make faster releases, at least give the translation some care and love, not that "oh I'll just fast-TL and release, no need to care about quality, moving on". That's just not nice.

@evilgrin Yes we're slow. Because guess what, everyone has a life. Aify is translating in his free time while working full-time, Ash is dealing with exam and proofread the TL during weekends and that's it. There's nothing I could do about that because no one's volunteering to help, I can only rely on what my staff could offer.

@Shiggle this guy is a god send solo real translator, not those shitty MTLs like manhuaus. He taking so much time from his day and doing this for free. If you dont like it, then dont read it, no one is forcing you to. You can just stay in this place, eat drink and have fun waiting for a lifetime you fat fuck. (see what i did there ;) )
@evilgrin It's almost surprising how quickly your reply turned hostile. But considering you probably have behavioral issues and your parents either neglect you or cry themselves to sleep, it's not that surprising.
Stop being so mad, it shines through that you're 13.

@bitchimblack i've never said it's against any rules. It is however beside common decency to try and "snipe" another group's show. Have you seen the incredible quality TOOR produces for this show?
Let me tell you, it's pretty demotivating for someone who produces such high quality, only to have another guy come in and produce fast low-quality content, and to see the readers disappear.
So what if you like the show? There are so many serieses that aren't being translated. You just don't see them because you'd have to look for them since they don't show up on the front page.
And you should feel bad about spending so much time on this show. TOOR isn't going to drop it, and their releases are so much better quality. Which means when people download and archive this series, they're going to save TOOR's releases, not yours.
Everybody's much better off if you find a series you like equally much that isn't being scanlated, and you start to scanlate that.

@Shiggle My reply wasnt hostile you little shit. It was a reference from the MC last chapter. Judging people who you dont even know, wtf are you ret*rded. Lol and stop pushing how your life is on mine.
"Everybody's much better off if you find a series you like equally much that isn't being scanlated, and you start to scanlate that."
NO everybody is much better off if you keep your shitty drama and comments to yourself. Let my guy do his thing. You cant reserve manga, stop being salty someone is releasing faster. If you dont like the quality then dont read it. A thousand other are interested to read his TLs. stop ruining it for the rest of us.

Being honest, most translated manhua on this site are perceived as bad because of this kind of shit where some solo guy comes up and translates real fast and I hate it. We all know that the bigger groups translating are slow but they're are slow for a reason, translating, redrawing, proofreading so it even makes sense. They do all that work so they don't make the Manhua worse from their translations. But when you translate this sloppily it hurts the Manhua. At least try to keep the original's level of production.

As they say when you use something leave it better than it was before you used it.

@evilgrin do you see the fallacy in your assumption that i read all 4 chapters made by the guy who i'm asking to stop? Retarded little shit, was it? Add ingrate to that too, although your anger issues probably won't let you understand this.

Users who are viewing this thread