Can someone contact the admins or translators cuz the chapter is glitching out to some people m
Maybe because it’s too large?

Can somebody remind me why the prince refers to Tara as “the axe”? Did she use an axe when they met in the slums??

It won’t load for me so I thought it was mangadex but I went to read another story , it work for that so I came back and so no work

Chapter worked fine for me! Using Opera and zoomed out to 40% to make it around the normal size though. (thanks for the translation!!!)

Thanks for the translation! I hope they fix this chapter. I just went to another website to read just because it's such a hassle to fix the size and all.

It worked for me and I didn't do anything special, I am using Firefox and private browsing.

@Mivas Which part don't you get?

@NonstopSong I looked back, and I think it was because when they meet in ch 5, her knight Bernard used an axe on the gang that was threatening them. Plus I don't know if he saw this but before the wall she was leaning on broke she was also standing on that axe. Although before when referring to her with his knights he kept calling her 1 gold. Recently he started calling her axe, like when came to their house.

why is our mc still in the high 80's?
if your overweight intentionaly eating less and exercising can drop 1 kg a week easy
and if you are for whatever reason desperate to loose pounds then just keep your room temp below 10degrees celsius

@Roadrunner9000

for some people losing weight is one step forward and 2 steps back. the chapters show that despite her work she's slow to lose weight. this series for an isekai shoujo/josei series is pretty realistic about the struggles of weight loss. i was super depressed over a decade ago and was at 200lbs (went from 120 to 200) and have lost it since then but it wasn't easy, even with a good metabolism. the series blatantly shows the issues she faces.

reason 1: people around her are still enablers. maids still bring her shit like entire platters of cookies. she still drags around a lot of food at times too.

reason 2: she's a subconscious eater and hasn't gotten the hang of bodily self control. she will subconsciously eat a whole plate of cookies vs 1 or 2, leaving the rest alone.

reason 3: her calorie intake is even/slightly more to the calorie loss from activity.

reason 4: naturally slow metabolism. the body has for years gotten used to constantly getting intake of calories but not losing, so naturally it's gonna be really hard. childhood obesity screws with your body's metabolic functions as an adult.

reason 5: even with weight loss efforts, there will be weeks, sometimes months that you will stagnate with weight loss. people will hit plateaus and it takes changing up regimens or waiting it out. generally this is where people end up giving up and going back to bad habits. plateaus is the body trying to adjust.

Users who are viewing this thread