"When the pillars of fire are build to uphold the heavens an inevitable death shall find you."
Sung Jin-Woo gonna fight the Titan Monarch inside the gate in Japan next.
Dragon Monarch is the strongest amongst the Monarchs and is the final boss that Sung Jin-Woo has to defeat.
The Monarchs are the army that opposed the "Light", the four Archangels that show up in that memory are the Guardians of the "Light" and Shadow Monarch was one of them before.
The Archangels are the one who open the Gate on earth and grant power to humans. Their goal is to make humans stronger so they can survived from the battle between Monarchs and heaven's army that will occur on earth in the future.

Supporter
@Haiuli I'm super confused too.
But LN-based comments have been hyping this arc so I assume the author power scales correctly.

Dex-chan lover
@Ashgur there is soft magic systems and hard magic systems. Solo leveling has a hard magic system, you know almost exactly what the people are capable of and their constrains. This power up on the other hand plays against the hard magic system and isn't really explainable. The system is also a part of this hard magic system, we are given results, which we can more or less expect. There is also a creator. The logic behind the system, comes from this creator, in a sense he is a programmer. If he didn't built some weird ai in it, there shouldn't be reason to the personification or the will manifestation of that very system he programmed. Also something I can't understand in this context: the system should be absolut.... That's just a plot element or a reality of their world. When the creator appears and is also beaten by mc that reality shatters. Which in itself wasn't even plot driven... And then the system is almighty again...

Hohohooh, shit on this chapter all you want I thought it was awesome, I'm glad to have sung-woo back and I can't wait for the next one.

@WindOcean I understand what you getting at but the problem there is that you seem to think that this "system" is comparable to something like a computer program.. there's nothing saying that his system is as strict as coding in some program, maybe its more like some magic construct and Sung is like a anomaly that grew to large and is about to break the whole system down lol. He said he will devour him or something, he has grown too powerful for his magic to contain and will overwhelm him.

The system acknowledge as the black heart owner and based on the creator system say before, the shadow monarch seems and most likely let sun jin won to have the control of black heart power. If i were to guess, its probably because he had enough of betrayal bullshit especially from Baran.

@Robinisback
no shadow monarch asked the architect to make it, but basically was like nah he's not my vessel he'll be my successor without telling the architect, because the architect would oppose it

He played his "NO U" card and stll failed, MC is too stronk, he took control of the system. We don't know how but he just did

Dex-chan lover
@Haiuli (The System grants him power. This power can't just be created but must come from somewhere, probably the creator.) Yes it doesn't exactly state what the system is, but it depicts it at first until now as logic construct. In this perspective it's not wrong to speak of a programm. Anyway let's wait for the next chapters, maybe it's explained...

I'm confused about the demon army. That means the demon king survived the previous battle but Sung Jin Woo defeated him already in old chapters right? So there would be no more war between the demons and the shadow army?

I remember that girl from Desir clan saying they were preparing for war before they woke up in the castle... but the system intervened when MC asked against who. So I'm not entirely sure if it's against the Shadow Monarch or those Silver Soldiers.

Another question: the system is not limited to the player is that right? Because it can control the monsters' memory and enforce an order (kill the humans) and even move monsters to gates and dungeons (when the demons were transported to the Castle)

Other thoughts:
- those light fragments the frost monarch mentioned still hasn't been revealed to us. I wonder if it's related to the silver soldiers? Or was he pertaining to magic cores?
- I'm also wondering what's the role of humans in all of this. There were no humans in the memory. And they say there are more hunters that are awakened because the gates are more frequent. What role do the humans play then? It's also intriguing that they mentioned humans are monsters too a couple of chapters ago. It was meant to imply that they're very strong than regular humans but I just wonder if that statement means something more.

Users who are viewing this thread