@KeiosKod I think this makes what people have been suspecting more likely, that Formless is another secret Niko Style technique that another Niko came up with, like Ohma's Niko came up with Demonsbane and Kiryu's came up with Fallen Demon.

Dex-chan lover
Instant dislike when Lu stuck out his tongue and kept it out while talking without any speed impediment.
Also, he clearly should not have been called the centipede, but the tazmanian devil and his speech and new formless style should have reflected that.
Here is an example of what I was expecting the moment he stuck his tongue out and made a goofy face: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RQvSMu7BdY .

Holy fucking shit... this is nuts. I would never have guessed to worm members would have stepped out twice in arrow, Even less the tigger’s vessel.

This tiger vessel stuff keeps getting stranger. So anyone that learned niko style from a “tokita niko” is a candidate to be a tiger vessel? We know ohma, basically ryuki, the shaded dude from the final chapter of kengan asura, agito, Himuro Ryo, and this new worm dude knows a type of niko style. So my question is WHAT exactly makes you the tiger? Is it mastery of the martial art or what

Double-page supporter
@Henrry it doesn't really feel like Lu is a tiger's vessel.. just another survivor of Gu ritual. He will probably dominate Agito in the next chapter though

This's not my final form
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
Alright, on a more serious note, let's all remember that this guy only has a black tattoo, unlike Naidan who had a white tattoo. Naidan was higher up in the Worm hierarchy.

Alan Wu doesn't know anything about the "tiger's vessel", except that he is supposed to have received training from Tokita Niko, which we know there are many so it's fairly easy to dismiss his speculation that Lu Tian is the one. Lu Tian just wants to show he's better than the prototype and that's a bit pathetic. I'm going to hope that Agito grabs his ponytail and strangles him with it.

Lu is getting hyped now, but after the fight it might be just like with Yumigahama, he actually won't have the best win-loss record in Purgatory (then again, it might not mean much if Lu never used the formless style in Purgatory until now; for all we know he had been restricting himself to the Wuwang fist, since that was all Kengan had on his data). I'm really hoping Agito overcomes this and sticks it to the Worm.

@KeiosKod
I don't know much about Gu, but if the Toad beats the Centipede, doesn't the Serpent beat the Toad? Is Liu Dongcheng the big boss, but he's got memory loss usually?

@Clozdark
Yeah, Nicolas is just dicking around. I didn't expect him to be a funny guy like that. But who knows, maybe he actually has a different Worm tattoo which isn't a centipede (different branch or Worm?), or maybe he's not even a part of Worm.

Fed-Kun's army
This worm subplot is getting more and more ridiculous. Also everyone from purgatory just has to be gimmicky, huh?

Dex-chan lover
Everyone's a fucking Worm apparently. Wait, could Kazzy be a Worm too...? That would be the most ridiculous and fucked twist.

Dex-chan lover
oh I did NOT expect Lu Tian to be the "go fucking nuts" type, I really thought he'd be a more stoic fighter. Also I find it kinda funny that everyone can see with the eyes of a hawk but can't hear the name Tokita Niko, tho it's understandable due to the crowd

Users who are viewing this thread