This is sniping.
For those who don't know what sniping is, it's the process of a third party uploading a chapter of a series that is already being worked on by a different group. It can be the next chapter or the last chapter. If a series hasn't been updated in a minimum of 6 months, then it's considered dropped and free to be picked up.
There's also instances where the group will say at the end of a chapter that they will be dropping it, hence the timestamps wouldn't matter.

The original group never said that they would be dropping it and the last update was 6 days ago.

Typically, snipes are also poor quality, which this chapter shows.

Snipes can bring anger to the group and it's an act of trolling. Don't read such low quality work like this. Hopefully, the original group will stay strong and upload this chapter but with higher quality compared to this.

@Gin_smiths sniping means another person/group is translating/releasing chapters without the other group's permission. Usually, the first one to upload is the group that claims to work on it and would prefer if other people don't take that series without their permission when they had originally translated it first

Hello thanks for the comments, I'm fairly new to this thing so I would like to apologize if this translation is called sniping. I would probably stop translating this one and look for a dropped manhwa. Thanks for all the insights everyone 😀

Users who are viewing this thread