Double-page supporter
I can imagine her just popping up behind people helping them and then dipping like that lmao

Aggregator gang
Gotta admit my interest has fallen since the sister got introduced...

Dex-chan lover
The sister better not fall for her and she thinks his sister is him, damn this gonna be so shitty, why did he keep crossdressing?!?! It started as a dare, and should've ended when they slept together. He should've gone back to being masculine and she should be more feminine, the longer hair suits her.

Dex-chan lover
@Danear
No, I mean the girlfriend, but I forgot her name. The crossdressing confuses me which is why I don't normally read crossdressing manga because it ends up being yaoi or yuri, but in this case they were both crossdressing.

@johnpoop2529 i understand that by her its the girlfriend . i am just making a joke that the guy looks better with a long hair. even though its true

Dex-chan lover
@Danear
Okay, I thought you got confused because I mistyped. I think they both look better with long hair, since the MC's regular haircut sucks, but I think he would look better with masculine long hair (if that's a thing) like manhua style. All the old-timey oriental Chinese guys with long hair is the type I want him to look like, not look like a girl.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly this was a really pathetic moment for the MC. Like I can get hesitating if some scary guys are messing with a stranger, but when your own sister is being threatened? You shouldn't have to think twice about defending her. If it was my family member I would've stepped in on instinct alone, even if I got beaten to a pulp. Overall just not a good look.

I get the point of this was to have the girlfriend and sister interact, but this was an incredibly contrived way to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread