Dex-chan lover
We need a term for this, shagging both the brother and sister.

Aggregator gang
It's hard for Io-kun to deal with hard situations, I kinda get that. I'm not saying that's ok, but I also don't think everyone has what it takes to just go on instinct.

Dex-chan lover
Is the implication that she looks so immensely terrifying that these two "bad guys" immediately apologized TO HER? That's not really depicted well here.

And I just want to say, but the sister is actually the one in the wrong here. It looked like she bumped into that guy, so it looks like it is her fault.

Aggregator gang
@herculessj

Might just be that the gag had already been dragged out too long?
I get the feeling the author knew this and is trying to liven it up with the sister.

Group Leader
Confronting dangerous looking strangers is actually pretty scary and stressful. Being intimidated by people who are trying to be as intimidating as they can is a natural thing.

Dex-chan lover
It's completely normal to be scared, specially if you are not used to hostile situations and things aren't bad enough to trigger some sort of instinct/panic response. Even if a family member is involved, as long as the danger doesn't seem imminent I don't think it's weird to hesitate.

At the very least, I'm pretty sure I would and, even after taking action, I would be shitting my pants through the whole thing.

Dex-chan lover
Time for Iori to become even cuter than the sister? Even if he already is?

Users who are viewing this thread