this was so short but so wholesome nonetheless T____T thank you for taking ur time to pick this up.

Thank you sooo much for translating this!! It is such a beautiful read :’)

I hope an official English translation of his book will be released someday! I’d love to hold a physical version of it in my hands and cry over it when reading

Once again really really appreciate the context at the end! It's heartbreaking to read that they were even turned away for the partnership because of plain intolerance

i'm glad that despite all the other obstacles they had to face, things still turned out well for them!! thank you very much for the translation and the context you've included at the end, really appreciate it! :D looking forward to the side stories!!

Group Leader
aaa this brings so much happiness, thank you for your hard work till the end~~ stoked to read the extras~~

Thx so much for translating this. My only critique would be that I wish the manga was able to adapt more of the novel. But of course the manga would have to be more than one volume long to do that.
I appreciated all the translator's notes at the end of each chapter to fill in some of the novel content that the manga didn't include. Even if the autobiography never gets an official English translation, it was very enjoyable to read it's manga adaptation!

I hope one day Japan will finally fully legalize same sex marriage. I know some parts of Japan have civil union ships. With how ultra conservative the Japanese government is, the chances of full same-sex marriage right seems pretty bleak, but I know the LGBT activist groups in Japan will keep fighting for their rights!

You've done a lovely job translating this. It was such a lively story and I loved every minute of it! The notes at the end were greatly appreciated and if it doesnt trouble you too much, would you translate the autobiography and the thanks from the novel?

Thank you so much for translating and adding context to this! It gives me hope that I will be able to find love, get married and create a family one day.

The side story you were talking about I assume had released a while ago! It was on my trending news on JP Twitter, looks like it's about him coming out to his mom.

Group Leader
@drab_lightstick just saw this comment of yours!

Don't worry, it's in the final stages; we started it the day after it came out and are just taking a bit longer because school started for all the staff!

Double-page supporter
It's lovely to know that the parents and friends of both sides went to their special day.
And thanks for translating this beautiful real life story.

Users who are viewing this thread