Dex-chan lover
@Doomer

Authors contrive ways to make the protagonist meet the heroine, because they can't think of a better way.

Imagine how much better it would have been if the writer had let the crush simmer, and meanwhile the protagonist gains some self-confidence and experience in the world, so when they finally do meet, he's not some low self-esteemed weirdo.

@ebenezer This is a spoiler about who really wants her killed
I think you are mixing up king for prince
although the king does give in to easily to his daughters demands
@HaikenEdge Just a joke, but if he did that then Yuuya would probably either be taken/ actually say yes, though honestly
I can't wait until class prez learns of the otherworld and tells Yuuya that he deserves everything that he received from the other world

Hello folks! Syakila here to tell you that the colored version at the end isn't Lexia's official coloring (but Yuuya's coloring is though). I made another coloring that matches Lexia's official art but it's not allowed to be posted so we took it down. Well I at least I hope you all enjoy the chapter and will continue to read more. Peace!

she is so selfish, risk an entire squad and her life for a one of a millon chance to meet him again in the forest of death that they barely escape last time, yeah nice one princess...

Thanks for the update 🙏, so sad it was a short chapter, really look forward to the next update!

Even the discord invitation edit was perfect comedy.

This is pure turn brain off good art shit story kind of manga that I can enjoy re-scrolling.

I think i'm going to drop this because of the author making the two meet because the princess is dumb and because the "Marry me" thing is a dumb trope in isekai

Dex-chan lover
dumb dumb princess lady. he can't do that. He's set on the chairman's daughter/grandchild (whichever it is)

Double-page supporter
@Tsalv I'm not the guy you asked for, but here's the link: https://jnovels.com/i-got-a-cheat-ability-in-a-different-world-and-become-extraordinary-even-in-the-real-world-light-novel-pdf/
Search the website if you want epubs to read on the kindle.

Users who are viewing this thread