Dex-chan lover
Naruhodo...
The relations between the trio are more clear, after reading this extra.

I always thought both of them like the girl but to think guy has a sister.

Aggregator gang
So the athletic guy likes the school nurse? To finally get to know this... Very nice.

Double-page supporter
So, can someone clarify? Its been 3 years (or more? dunno if it was on mangadex) when I read this.

Observer guy likes sport genius girl
sport genius girl likes tall guy
tall guy likes sister of observer guy/school nurse

Is that right?

I actually thought she was in love with the "2nd place girl", who became girlfriend with the guy whose brother was hiding in his room. Sry, I forgot all the names.

Aggregator gang
Wow I wish they would make an extra chapters for these three,
because it was kind of insinuated in the extra chapters that those three are having a rough time, it wasn't mentioned whether it was relationship or work, but it was mentioned that they need counseling.

@ MaXS_0N You can see the sister in the series like when Rena tried to steal Chizuru's purse and at a later date they tell you her full name.

But even so, I didn't expect it either.

Dex-chan lover
I had a feeling since this was implied, but I’m glad it got spelled out here.

@doradora while their feelings might be a bit jumbled, at the very least they’re all together at Rena’s wedding so it looks like they were able to preserve their friendship. Kinda interesting that we won’t actually know who ended up with who on that front.

Wow, I could swear Tamarai actually liked Rena and the author just decided to skip her arc to head straight to the ending. This chapter would have come in handy had it been released in time.

Fed-Kun's army
I thought the author forget about this three hahaha
Now I can rest in peace

Aggregator gang
SO TAMA DID LIKE HIM!!! but nobu liking sumire i did NOT see coming...and i’m guessing that akira likes tamarai. i wonder how that all turned out 🤔

Feels bad man, that guy was only thinking about his friends and ignoring his own desires. Why tf is there a love triangle in a wholesome manga like this

Fed-Kun's army
Oooooh, a secret older woman crush! :D
Things I never knew I needed to know!

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe... I can't believe my intuition and gut feeling about these childhood friend trio actually came true... ._.;;;; Okay it was a bit obvious that Inukai/Aki likes Tama and I had a feeling that Tama had a crush on Nobu... but but...for them to spell it out.. Man I've been missing out a lot in these .5 chapters since I really did understand their relationship..
but the most surprising thing is... NOBU HAS A CRUSH ON SUMIRE?!?!??!!?!!!! WHAT THE HECK?!?!? O_O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That really came out of nowhere and no indication xD But I guess it's because we never saw their interaction nor has Aki ever brought her up...
But I guess I can see it because Nobu usually has these healing items like bandaids and stuff.. like Aki said he jumps at the occasion to bring them to the infirmary (like he did with Kaizaki..) and he was in the health committee so with these VERY small hints.. I can kind of believe his attraction for Sumire...
To be honest, I'm hoping it'd be Aki x Tama since he truly looks out for her and cares for her (at Nobu actually truly seems to support them) but... if it ends up like Tama x Nobu :) Well I won't be sad by it too since they work out quite fine too ^^ I hope for the best with this awkward love triangle childhood friends!

Users who are viewing this thread