Okay but the end of 45 and the beginning of 47 doesn't match, so something is still missing

@sgathach yes a whole chapter is missing i don't get what he means in his explanation cuz if you look at the chp 46 in the other language it shows the events that lead up to ch 47

@Lidyast the explanation is BS, Ch 45 Has been translated, Ch 46 is easily available and hasn't been translated yet, this isnt even Ch 47, its the the second HALF of Ch 47. there is a gap, and a wide one at that.

Lid says there's no gap but the explanation says "the previous ch. 46 is actually ch.47" and the previous chapter that mangadex has is only 45, so it doesn't seem to be for this specific situation.
That and the conversation and clothing are nowhere close between 45 - 47

Found the raws, there is a ch 46 which starts where ch 45 ends, and with lots happening before this festival disguise wandering happens.

Dex-chan lover
MTL = Machine Translate
like google translate, babelfish and computer translation services

Group Leader
@Kidayuki "machine translated". It means they don't speak the language and expect something like Google to translate for them. Take all translations with a grain of salt, because all nuance is lost, but the general point usually gets across...unless it doesn't, but they wouldn't know.

You can find the first half of this chapter in aggregators sites and, just like the notice states, chapter 46 is actually the first half of ch 47 and not the real ch 46

anyways don’t read chapter 47 bc there’s a lot missing but i just wanted to say the archduke is the personification of “this party sucks i miss my wife so i’m going to leave”

Users who are viewing this thread