@Nyxcora, thanks I found the (or one) aggregator site with ch marked as 46, but it was actually ch 47, and the ch marked as 47 was the same as here. The ch 46 raws I found really continued from the end of the ch 45, the balcony scene with Chloe still in those fance clothes, so we are still missing something.
I do hope someone completes the story, I tried mtl a couple of times, but most of it was hopeless...

Group Leader
Thank you for your work, but I don't understand why they're starting from the end? It's suspicious.
If someone wants to translate so much, it would be fair to the other team if you talked to them or started over, wouldn't it?
That's not okay. So I'm gonna skip this one. 😶

Group Leader
whats the point of skipping a chapter and a half? after reading these comments, im gonna pass. i'll wait for empire.

Im glad i havent read this chapter cus i think i will be unsatisfied , thanks all for the comments, gonna wait for the empire

So I've seen the raws and chapter 45 is the same as here. There's a chapter missing (46) and a half of the following one. You can check yourself if you want
https://rawdevart.com/comic/beatrice/
Guess this team has another raw source than the other one?

@isekaied rawdevart it’s a non-official site that provides raws. Usually, scans groups don’t use this kind of sites but buy chapters in official ones to later work on them with better quality and without watermarks.

is this a snipe and it’s mtl?? gonna have to wait for empire scans on this one

@lizle I know that they usually they buy them, that's why I said that they had have different sources. I just wanted to point out what was missing.

man this umm.. I like it but it's umm.. yes ^^; anyways I like the hairpin except if it was a bit smaller (っ^q^)っ

Oh my god! I'm SO happy for this update! I missed it so much! Thank you so much for working on this project!

wait im sorry, that 1st page didnt make any sense to me. can some explain? Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread