@PsychoPisces More than that, the ML needs to actually reflect on everything he's done and actually examine what he's done as a military commander

His men, pillaged, murdered and probably raped quite a few of the conquered, and only now is he beginning to feel remorse? No decent person could let that happen, and have some inkling that that isn't right!

Honestly, the ML really isn't redeemable. More than anything, the characters really need some type of growth and self reflection and at this rate, I doubt that's gonna happen. I agree that setting Chloe out of reach is probably the best option to do so though.

Idk how chloe reasoning things really... u guard his bedroom but u sleep first... then what's the point.. duuh she must be lost her braincells during memorizing the herbs.

Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
@Fadiaprimadesty
That the reasoning of a women who will fall in love with the men who torture and kill her family before putting her in slavery. XD

At this point I'm reading this because I want to see the ending.. I have no attachment to any of the characters or I like how things are progressing....
I really dislike machine translation but I like the way you don't just depend on it ! It's pretty decent actually.. (also is that mona chan in the credit page?lol it's cute and fitting somehow) and thanks for doing this dear

Dex-chan lover
Poor her. She has been trampled down so much that she can't think of hoping for anything. She just wants to live every moment as if it was her last. She may not know it, but this is not a good thing.

Not the living every moment to the fullest, the "no hopes for the future or wishes for anything for herself"

It is quite depressing.

If he knows that he can set her free, and now knows that she wants to be free, then why doesn't he set her free? If it's for selfish reasons, then he's even denser than I thought.

Thanks for the chapters!

Dex-chan lover
Girl.. not you too xD everyone already thinks he's gay.. but damn
Many thanks

Users who are viewing this thread