Haaaaaaa~ eye candy for my sore eyes
And may you have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Lol, the duke is really dense. But I suppose that's understandable when you've been through as much trauma as he has.

Thanks for the chapter!

And Merry Christmas everyone! May it be a fun, blessed, and safe one for everyone.

Supporter
Someone is going to disrupt this tranquil scenario. And they are going to get crushed for it.

Me, the whole time I read this: Damn you handsome man

The arts is gorgeously drawn, can’t help myself.

I hope the romance arc will come soon

@skeleton637 his "fiancee" is coming. Chloe will start wanting to avoid him which will probably piss him off (though he doesn't even understand why)

This is gonna be an epic mess.

Damn. the archduke's jawline in that panel where he was (pretend) sleeping got me feeling things

Group Leader
Sorry that I'll delete the chapter after I realize a proper chapter has been uploaded ^^'' but I'm really grateful for all the kind words I've received! Also, my sister said you're welcome 😊

@sandamckitty Happy boxing day to you today! ^^
@Sleepingair I agree but he's too slow to realize it 😅
@shntaro Happy holidays! Hope that you're doing well too.
@SalahadinPL ^^ glad you liked it.
@Yumesel you're welcome! <33
@Castle_Hate you too!!
@lasercats I think what he meant is the tent. Sorry for the misunderstanding!
@Titanfan548 More realization of feelings ^^
@Sahmir hahaha great observation there.
@Mathiason I think that's the case. Beatrice probably wasn't his first wife since he's much older. Yes, the barracks refer to the tent.
@glorygorg so are the readers!
@cancerverse you're welcome!
@Chiiyuu thank you for reading! and yes, he's cute.
@maja you're welcome and thanks for reading!
@clumsy you're welcome! hope your Christmas was an enjoyable one!
@Ayamayamayama you're welcome and happy holiday too!
@dementedcockroachondrugs hahahahaaha, thanks!
@xellast hahaahahahahahahah I will keep that a secret. Thank you ^^
@pliszka I think it's more like a tent since he's part of the military and they need to keep dismantling and build it on the journey ^^' thank you for the insight though!
@kiwizombie you're welcome!
@ruuyin ^^ thank you, happy holidays!
@Mnx you're welcome! glad you liked it!
@rec_me_shoujo_isekai hahahahaha then we'll be reading the confession on season 3
@goldfish178 you're welcome!!
@GreenDragonSage you're welcome! and stay safe too!
@skeleton637 then the confession is going to take a longer time, lol.
@koukazu sorry about the picture quality tho! that's the best I can get ^^' thanks for reading
@simba6 My sister said beatrice short hair looks better than long hair ^^
@ShadowWalker probably not since he's a tricky person. Thanks for reading!
@moel flag? what flag? lol thanks!
@royalbl but the fiancee will probably think the duke is gay or something
@tomonoshi and chloe being so dense XD
@1ORIN hahahahahaah glad to see you again hope your holiday was great!

Dex-chan lover
@elezend I mean do what you want but you don't gotta delete the chapter when they upload a better one, work you did might be outdone it shouldn't take any value away from your efforts. We wanted to read something and you delivered, don't delete the records you were the first to show up!

Group Leader
@lasercats sometimes I use tachiyomi to read manga/manhwa and it gets confusing to read the same chapter twice so I think it's better for me to delete it when a superior chapter has been released. My only regret is not being to archive all the kind comments but I will take screenshot of it ^^ Thank you!

@Mathiason No, I don't think you understand. Each strand of hair is exactly the same. They're literally copy/pasted. So it's not a wig. It's simply the artist, well, I don't want to say "being lazy," but rather, being a bit heavy handed with a shortcut. Not that I actually care. It's more like I was amused to see it, cause I found it sneaky.

Edit to clarify that I'm talking about the blonde man's curls, not the white, powdered wig curls of the short toad man.

@Sahmir Didn't notice the strands were that identical until you mentioned it. As for being a wig I'm saying that hair might be arranged that identically because wearing a wig and not natural hair. Although probably right in that is character's hair and artist did so deliberately for some reason.

Was talking about the blonde Marquis' curls and not the white hair of Gilbert. Now that you mention it Gilbert's hair does look like a powdered wig from way back when and wouldn't be surprised if was a wig considering all the stress he's been going through from not getting his way and being treated like the trash he is.

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, I can’t believe that my treasonous self is part of another treasonous plot ! :surprised pikachu face:

Users who are viewing this thread