MTL trash. Go promote your garbage elsewhere. If I wanted word salad I read this on one of the dozen aggregate sites.

@legoman60 Word salad? While there are some basic grammar errors and strange word choices, overall the translation is pretty decent. I can actually understand what is going on without having to re-read it a few times.

Don't know if this is MTL, but it's way better than the current group that is releasing it, which frankly is MTL that they just copy and paste.

Don't know if this is MTL, but it's way better than the current group that is releasing it, which frankly is MTL that they just copy and paste.
Well that's not nice to our translator and to our proofreader, plus we are at least able to typeset correctly...

Group Leader
Despite the few errors, the translation quality is even better than the currently good YT translation (and it's definitely waaay better than MTL so idk why ppl complain about it). On a side note, given that this is just a snipe translation (the one who did it has no plan to continue) this chapter is a really annoying addition for those who really are only up to 362 because it has to stay "unread" for a really, really long time and it'll probably just annoy them into spoiling themselves

EDIT: Funnily enough, the next chapter just came out (5 hours after original post)

Aggregator gang
@LinuxCat My guess the person talking about MTL translation for the current group was talking about the group who's translated up to 521, not your group.

Group Leader
Let me say it for the last time if you guys want faster releases let's say one chapter a day unless you are happy with me doing it solo again without any PR and QC checks just plain translation with grammar errors(sometimes) and fast-paced typesetting I don't mind releasing one chapter a day but if you want quality on top of quantity then we need an extra PR and an extra Typesetter for faster releases. Don't forget to encourage other staff working on other series on our discord, It's already the end of 2020 and everyone deserves a break to enjoy these holidays with family and friends so just enjoy. ~~OVERLORD

when youre so entitled you feel translating and releasing the latest chapter of the raw just so you can pressure the group to release the chapters (because mtl sucks)

when you feel threaten because youre feeling guilty you didnt release the chapter so you decided to comment on the recent release and justify what you did

hahaha...

Group Leader
@DemonOVERLORD those who want fast releases with medium quality only need to read it on YT as a video. The comic version is best to be high quality only. At least for me that is the only reason I'm rereading these old chapters. Quality matters

Group Leader
to be sure one more time i am neither justifying or trying myself to prove anything at all if anyone who is not happy with my previous comment i can only say sorry, if you like quality then you need to have some patience as passing a chapter from one person to another takes time especially if there are correction to be made oh and we are not holding any chapters we release our chapters as soon as they pass QC. I will refrain myself to comment here.

@LinuxCat Not referring to you, referring to the MTL group ManuahPlus. They aren't on here anymore, but they are still translating RotUIC, and it can get really really bad, almost like they are messing with us. Like literally one chapter, I swear they just replaced the "T" in every word that started with that letter, with a random letter.

Users who are viewing this thread