Fed-Kun's army
@johnpoop2529 I don't see how he's "clearly putting on disguise"
To me it's obvious he enjoys crossdressing but understandably is super embarrassed about it, having a girlfriend into it sure helps him though.

Dex-chan lover
@johnpoop2529 at this point io-chan has show that he is at least unbothered by going out crossdressed. if hazuki has a fetish for crossdressing guys or role reversal or whatever, which seems to be the case, i don't see why it would be wrong to indulge that. io-chan is clearly into hazuki enough to make indulging her worth it.

Dex-chan lover
just what i wanted to see.

@Anriru my friend, there is a couple on manyvids, onlyfans or some of them sites like that where the dude looks cuter than his gf/wife. Though her has a nice cunt.

clearly what we have here is a femme egg with a big tiddy butch gf.
i eagerly await the day the 'yuri' tag gets added.

N2O

Dex-chan lover
aahahh I'm predicting a "IT'S BL ////7///"

Group Leader
@johnpoop2529 Imagine thinking that the type of genitalia you have dictates the type of clothing it's natural for you to wear, and that straying from that type of clothing is unnatural and not true to who you are.
It's called crossdressing because it's one gender wearing clothes that aren't commonly used by them in our current society. Fashion trends change all the damn time, saying one type of clothing is male and another female and that straying from those norms is not being true to yourself is dumb as all fuck. Nothing "PC" about it, it's just not letting your 'true self' be dictated by the whims of fashion like some sort of sheep.
Also, yes, he gets embarrassed about it, but he was clearly into it and exited about it in the very first chapter before he had even met Hazuki.
WfHDB9D.png

People can be embarrassed about things they enjoy if they think others will view them strangely because of it. It takes time to learn to not care what others think about you. Iori is only 19, he's most likely far from that point in his life.

Users who are viewing this thread