Aggregator gang
Holy shit...I guess after some main villain deaths a main hero death was bound to happen.

Shit hits the fan. To paraphrase a meme "Oh! Oh sweet god no!!". The chapter name is all too accurate. There is no going back now. This changes everything.

Dex-chan lover
You know, I'm almost glad that the attack isn't over, imagine an arc of just dealing with the disaster and dead? And cleaning the image of heroes... That would be depressing to see, I say, keep going and show the world true fear before the citizen start pointing fingers.

Wow...... Midnight's death hits even harder after getting to know her better in the Vigilantes manga.

F. 😭

Dex-chan lover
Damn a temporary pyrrhic victory, probably gonna reread the arc it was pretty long.

Dex-chan lover
F in the chat for Midnight and everyone else we lost :( i feel so bad for eraser & present mic now, they're pretty much the only ones left out of all their old classmates ;-;

love seeing Uravity & Froppy being an amazing rescue team again tho, honestly all the heroes who work on saving the civilians instead of fighting the villains are awesome, both are super important but i feel like the rescue side is v underrated so it's nice seeing more of them <3

prison break arc sounds cool but i can't wait to see more of how society deals with all the fallout of this, especially with endeavor being exposed and so many of the other top heroes out of commission

Dex-chan lover
Oh please no, don't you go on into another arc relating to AfO.
I was so looking forward to him not being part of the main focus for at least a little bit after this arc.
I much rather would prefer to see post-disaster management, how Endeavor handles the new situation, how our young heros handle the post-crisis and so on and on and on. There are so many more interesting things which could be the focus of the next arc.

The fact that Toga is on the run also make me question the identity of every character entering a scene.

Dex-chan lover
Highlighting the horrors of Shiggy's dumbass edgy behavior and all the damage its done after smacking the reader over the head with some half-assed pathos for the villains, trying to make them sympathetic and relatable and waving around this, "MAYBE THE HEROES ARE ACTUALLY BAD????" bullshit, and then capping that off with a bunch of characters dying off screen... Fuck's sake, Hori. This is just bad.

Aggregator gang
*looks at title*
Ah yes, the floor is made out of floor.

I complained about Jeanist turning out to be alive. So when Horikoshi
killed off Midnight
I find that fair. I'm not happy, but at least there's proof he's still willing to commit.
Inb4 it turns out she's in a coma

Dex-chan lover
Midnight dying is 1 thing. Killing her off-screen is completely another... 😡

Users who are viewing this thread