Aggregator gang
@Astronomia
Ah, no I'm not saying she's deffinitely in a coma. I joke that turns out the author is not willing to commit and revealed that a certain character is actually alive. Which would be a terrible mistake.

@Necrochar
The link doesnt redirect you to mangaplus? Have you tweaked the browser settings to allow opening another tab from links in mangadex?

Dex-chan lover
Cost many life, but there's no one i recognize

@Frozeneye don't worry, this pattern happen much in manga, this chapter put AFO cliffhanger, but next chapter focused on other things.

Dex-chan lover
What we learned this chapter: Thirdteen is waifu https://myheroacademia.fandom.com/wiki/Thirteen/Image_Gallery
And some other details too but those doesn't matter

Well, the author had a chance to make this manga compelling and...... he did sort of but not the way he should've. Killed off a teacher sort of close to the students but not really. If he would've killed off a student, like bakugo; it would've been a perfect redemption, would've forced Deku to walk the line between justice and revenge. Couldve questioned the readers if the motive to Deku's future actions even matter when the opposition is too dangerous to be left alive. But no, instead he kills off one barely used teacher that people only like cuz she's hot. It could have a similar effect but not even to half the extent killing off a student would. Booo

@Nikosgarofola Kacchan'a arc isn't even close to finishing. Also I must say that I syrongly disagree with the sentiment that dying "the right way" automatically redeems people. Foolish

@Nikosgarofola Midnight had some pretty good scenes in the spin-off manga, particularly as the female lead's sort of mentor figure. That said, I agree that her being the only(?) named victim shown, plus her death being off-screen, kinda dampens the whole mood Horikoshi is trying to put on. We had other characters like Hawks or, as you said, Bakugo suffer some really severe injuries, far worse than Midnight, yet apparently they're still alive? Feels very plot-armor-y.

@Serenata Now we wait for Wash's husbando face reveal.

You know what would have really have helped? The army. There are some heros with high powered quarks, but many aren't as strong as a person with a gun, not to mention heavy arms.

Your telling me Midnight fought some NOBODIES and was killed off screen?? U really expect me to take that in and not question the author's decision there? I mean this is just killing for the sake of the plot. I didn't even remember she was in an extremely critical situation so I went back and read chp 278 and there should have been no issue, those were some fckin nobodies. Since this is a war both sides need to lose people and what better way to upset people by killing of one of their favs. If she had fought someone remotely popular, and that battle was off screen, and the aftermath was her death. I would have had no queries, but this is just bad writing. It's like I'm reading akame ga kill all over again. Just Kill characters off just for the shock factor.

@adieuW no it doesn't. And that's not what I said or inferred at all. Now sacrificing himself to save the life of someone he used to scrutinize publicly in a brutal manner for being weaker. Well yeah, that would redeem him. And any student close to deku dieing would've made a million ways to make this manga better. As of now, it's just above average, because the author takes no risks.

Guysss where do you read the rest of the chapter's??
I search at every site but it is up tp 279😭😭

Nvm i found it

The bunny hero was basically cut to pieces and she wasn't shown in the list of heroes killed but Midnight is? Please explain this to me

@shinsenryuu Because Miruko was given prompt care after she was defeated. Endeavor cauterized her wounds and she was evacuated to safety to recover. Midnight was hit by rubble from Mr. Compress, fell tens of meters from the air, bleeding profusely, and then had to fend off against bloodthirsty villains who went to kill her.

Yeah, I wonder how.

Users who are viewing this thread