Fed-Kun's army
So he was hiding his third line ? Or he just acquired a new one ? Does it mean it's not determined at birth ?

Yeah thats really weird. They all talked about lines and being born with those but now he gets a line out of the blue.But its also talked about that it was unlocked in the past months / years but it now becomes visible? So either a timed transformation kinda thing or something else? That should also mean that Mash should be able to get a line at some point. It would also be hilarious that he cant get any because how strong his skin is or how fast he heals and a line cant form on him or something. Weird chapter overall imo.

Dex-chan lover
i thought the third line was hidden instead of given to him in that moment because of the way the headmaster speaks of Rayne being "the youngest to ever acquire three lines". I suppose he had it for a while. Like he can only activate it at certain times for a specific duration? I thought lines were given at birth but that guy talking to the headmaster said "lines increase in accordance to your magic power". So I guess if your magic power increases, so can the number of lines you obtain.

@Lolhimate I think it's 2

Users who are viewing this thread