Fed-Kun's army
Who would’ve know that Funou was the most hung. I thought it was Mara.

@reu

I was actually surprised to see that she remained that small even when erect. Normally, the size of a flaccid penis has little to no bearing on how big it is when erect (a small penis less than an inch can still be 5-6+ inches when erect) but I guess I should have realized there was a reason she had a complex about it.

I've never seen an onsen scene where the author captured the moment when the penis is touching the water

Dex-chan lover
The details of this author's art is something else. Also now I know that Umanani has inverted nipples which I did wondered if any of them would have this.

well that depends on whether the penis is a shower or grower type. "shower", like the name implies looks big flaccid, but doesn't grow much, a "grower" looks small while flaccid but actually grows bigger when erect, and well there's tansho type or the "micropenis" i guess, not like there's anything wrong with that, nowadays there are sex aids for people with micropenis cmiiw

Dex-chan lover
@crazytboy

Yuri finding the magazine is actually ch.18 as per author's pixiv chapter numbering https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/83031546

Dex-chan lover
Yuri (Human)
Mara (Roommate)
Tansho (Small)
I feel so bad for her..

Interesting that Funo doesn't get longer, just thicker without going up. While Mara can prolly suck her own lollipop.

Users who are viewing this thread