Supporter
Sirius is kinda a pervert, isn't she? That outfit clearly doesn't permit underwear.

I might've forgotten a thing or two, but I honestly have no idea what's going on in this chapter

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I'm gonna be honest, I've forgotten what happens in this manga.

Great chapter. Like others, I've forgotten details between releases, but the art is great and the Yuri is growing so I'm still song for the ride.

Dex-chan lover
For those who dont remember:
Maya is special girl for wolfs
Wolfs want maya blood
Garnet is wolf hunter
Akane is wolf who protects maya and works with wolfs hunters
Sirius is wolf boss in turn

Group Leader
The story until now:
- Akane is looking for those who killed her father and her mother.
- Maya is helping her because she feel like it will help her to learn more about herself.
- Wolves want Red Hood's blood because it make hem stronger. (Angelica & Sirius)
- Hunters want to protect Red Hood and made her join them. (Celia & Garnet)

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Someone has to grope that chest, I don't care who, those breasts need to be groped by another girl.

Dex-chan lover
@MrDarthGaber Here is to hoping for more good yuri content in this, because as far as good art/fanservice it definitely delivers!

Nice chest Angelica, wow. Quality ecchi this chapter. I'm looking forward to seeing what Sirius does!

Dex-chan lover
Summary of this chapter:
fanservice cut
fanservice dodge
fanservice crouch
fanservice lunge
fanservice dodge
fanservice punch
fanservise phone call
fanservice jump

I do wish they'd be a bit more bold with the fanservice...

The drawing quality was fantastic but, after setting the bar with that bath scene, it feels like they're holding back.

Even though the DFC Loli Wolf is best girl, that doesn't mean I don't also want to see some healthy melons when the opportunity arises.

_

Dex-chan lover
@Koneko_Nyaa I know what you mean. We had full on nudity last chapter but suddenly there’s environmental censorship for a battle strip scene? Definitely inconsistent. They should have just showed it.

Users who are viewing this thread