i think people need to clarify that not all people who wear glasses are smart. it's an offense to people who have glasses and are utter stupid shits

Dex-chan lover
someone's getting a rude awakening next chapter and it's always gonna be fun to read

Dex-chan lover
Some big grammatical errors but thanks for the update. You might want to put the first page at the ebd as a credit page or after thoughts page, because tall about money and such can sour the mood of some people so best keep it at the end.

What the heck even this mob thinking?
What’s his real goal beyond this?
Even if he able to defeat the isekai guy, proving that isekai guy is weak, I’m pretty sure he couldn’t even compare to MC, fire girl, and the cross dressing girl.

Dex-chan lover
So is Cadina Alfire (Big Chested 'Tsundere(?)') stalking the MC or what. Also isn't she kinda rude, she has barely interacted with or knows the MC and is already calling him a pervert even though so far he hasn't done anything remotely "perverted" in School yet. Also why cockblock the guy, it isn't any of YOUR business, tsunderes I tell ya.

Cid should learn from this guy if he really want to learn the perfect mob fu...

Aggregator gang
I'm pretty sure this smug overthinking idiot here is about to get completely steamrolled by the "hero" who probably trained like 20x harder than *almost* everyone else in a futile effort to beat the actual MC

Dex-chan lover
@kanade_alter : that is is much smarter then he really is. Common in people who can not see beyoubd their own bigotry.

Why are multi attribute users more valued then single attribute users, that is a huge gap in his logic. Plus if they brought him to the school there is 0 chance that the teachers would let the "hero" stay weak, even if he was untrained.

Even if he was right, this is basically the only point he would have an advantage, and he would just be making himself look like a bully in the long run.

Also, the "friend smike screen" idea is beyound stupid, since that would require he be able to get the teachers to admit said friend (with no scholarship) and break the rankings to place said friend at the first place spot. Which would have been undone by the first duel the MC accepted. That the MC is legitimatly demonstrated as overpowered means the smoke screen concept is a dud, and should be discarded.

Dex-chan lover
He may not be an MC but he's still an isekai character, never underestimate a guy like him.

Dex-chan lover
That dude is certainly an idiot. If it wasn't for the fact that tons of people in the real world also think like him, I'd say he's unrealistically stupid.

Thanks for the chapter!

Wow... I'm actually impressed by this idiot reaching a conclusion like that. Well that works most of cliche isekai mc but not this one with a rival. Shounen manga teached me da wae

Reese and Alfi really reminds me a lot of Joseph and Caesar's friendship

Users who are viewing this thread