Dex-chan lover
No offence, but the image resolution hurts my eyes to read

MD@Home
why do ppl keep uploading such low quality snipes? There are already two great groups (parody & speedcat) working on this...

Y’all spelled chemise wrong lol. Why snipe if you’re not gonna do a better job than the other uploaders?

Dex-chan lover
yikes, if your gonna snipe at least try to maintain the quality.

E: I don't give a shit about people sniping, usually it will light a fire under the original groups. But you gotta keep in mind groups will drop series that get sniped repeatedly. Then you get stuck with shit TLs. So if you're gonna fuckin do it at least do it well, don't ruin an entire series for others.

All the people in this comment section don't need to be rude to the translator just because you don't like it. There are many people who'd like to know what's going on regardless of the quality. Also, 'sniping' is a strange term to use. There are already 3 (or 2 if you count reaper scans and a parody scans as 1) groups translating the same thing. A third/fourth group joining and uploading extra chapters won't stop or deter them from doing the same. Besides none of them 'own' these projects either way.

guys pls keep in mind: when we talk about snipping we are not just criticizing the uploader for nothing, groups tend to drope projects if such a thing keeps happening, it just happened with beatrice and now we lost an amazing translation and need to read a mtl, think about the whole picture here

This is technically sniping considering Parody and Speedcat along with the previous ones who dropped out started at the same time and uploaded the same amount of chapters. Sniping is when a trans group appears out of nowhere and just uploads future chapters of an active series. Villainess Maker is obviously an active series with regular updates and knowing the other two groups, it'll have frequent fast updates too. It would've been fine if they just uploaded the first few chapters cause they already had them done but to do the future ones with little care to check for corrections is a little rude. There was an effort but to those groups it seems a little unfair and makes one lose motivation. It wouldn't have been considered sniping if the series was abandoned, last update was what 3/4 months ago.

And there's no doubt that SC and Parody are in discussion about what to do next or whatever regarding the manhwa. But it's not hate if people point out the snipe and pick up on the clear MTL situation we got here.

That being said read at your own will, personally will refrain from doing so cause it's hard for me to understand and I don't want reputable group/groups to drop this series because of a random snipe situation that might be a troll or whatever.

Dedass how other groups fighting to release the chapters and a no group releases the other chapters lmaoooo - Thanks for the update still lol

Dex-chan lover
@StupefiedReader I was being as polite as I can given the quality, and this is coming from someone who reads MTL on the regular. And I don't typically criticise snipers since it would be hypocritical when I'm gonna read it anyway, but this literally just hurts my eyes to read.

@LostRose17 Yes, I'm well aware of how good both those scanlation groups are and many of my favourites are currently being translated by them. By no means am I throwing any hate on them. I just thought that being too rude isn't good. After seeing many people pointing out that the groups that are currently translating might drop it, I understand where you're coming from. Thank you for telling me more about what 'snipe' refers to!

I don’t know why people are being so rude to the translator who took their time to translate. You guys are a bunch of spoiled readers who probably don’t donate to scans yet here you are being rude to one when their work quality is not as high as the usual releases. I read the chapter and I believe it’s readable with few minor errors that can be understood easily so I don’t get the toxic comments here. If you don’t like it then wait for the better translation and stop bitching for the little things.

Regarding the snipe, previous scanlations would probably release higher quality translations despite being sniped. Do you think they would let a lower quality translation disrupt their work? Unlikely. The only time I saw where scans dropped the series was when other scans released high quality translations as them.

THANK YOU FOR TRANSLATING <3
If you want to wait for your favorite scanlation group, do it.
Don't throw hate to people doing their best to help readers.

Ignore them <3

Before you comment please know that this person isn't the real translator who cleaned the chapter and all.

This is reposted without permission. Also no, the actual translator doesn't intends to snipe or share it in social medias

Users who are viewing this thread