Dex-chan lover
There is a harem tag, but there aren't any girls yet, except maybe the goddess (Hopefully both, but I know it is unlikely the other one will join)? Can someone please list the girls in the harem?

Fed-Kun's army
@johnpoop2529
You just met the first one

he ends up with a lot of girls around him, I think the first 2 are definite relationship ones, and beyond that many more show up but their 'relationship' doesn't exactly progress a whole lot but is mutually beneficial without sex.

... somebody actually wanting/expecting this to become a harem??
it is tagged as one, but would it really be bad if the tag never comes true?

SMH

Dex-chan lover
So you can get poison immunity etc within minutes. Might as well just have everyone become superhuman immortals abusing white magic for infinite resistance growths. zfuck a senzu bean, we got heals

@trenslime

I'll note, gaining skills quickly is part of the blessing he got from the goddess. He learns supernaturally quickly, almost forms blueprints in his head when he thinks about how to build something and levels faster then normal. So while theoretically this method IS a fast way to earn poison resistance and the like it'd probably take days instead of the hours or minutes of doing this this way and most would need to have a priest watching over them curing them since his light magic is ALSO a gift from the goddess and the vast majority of light magic users are part of the 'light god church'.
Which as a spoiler are the big bads of this story and part of the kingdom that tried to summon the heroes and nearly blew up their world in the process. They take in light magic users and horde it to themselves as best they can so they can force everyone to pay them mass amounts of money for healing or basic purification magic. The MC will be making a SHIT TON of cash with a simple light magic device that purifies the area around it and attaching it to city sewers or toilets. It's the first reason the light god church starts sending fanatics to kill him is because he's using light magic to clean up filth.

Group Leader
@Kuroi_Raven @Sparkler_Man
8-f2fb920df5f76388053d66d9f76c3dc9ecc08d0041995df94dfbd3b8fa433831.jpg

Common noob TL mistake here, but the "tsu" is silent. He was merely uttering a shriek.

Dex-chan lover
@alidan @johnpoop2529 :
He will have several girls around him, but in the wedding chapter marries 3 of them.

The girls up to the point I have read are this spider who evolves to be partly humanoid (look at the covers page, she is evolved on the 3rd one)

A elf knight war slave he bought to act as a bodyguard (there us a backstory as to why she was a slave, it i voices betrayal and a horny entitled noble, but he willingly frees her with his other slave girls after reaching a certain criteria, wife #1)

Another slave he bought to serve as a house keeper, her family was killed by bandits and she was sold into slavery by them (wife #2)

These 2 are bought shortly after he leaves the village and moves to the local city.

A fox? Beastman debt slave he purchased a while later in the nation's capital to act as an alchemy assistant, the work is profitable enough for her to free herself but she keeps sending the earnings to her family.

Another beastkin (rabbit?, sorry been a while and I forget) wjdow he hires as a maid (wife #3) when he is contracted to help establish a border fort/trade city (he goes way overboard)

The girl from the summoned hero's, she is the only one of the 3 with a brain, and ran away from the summoning nation the first chance she got. (Keep in mind he got sent back 3 teaes prior to the summoning)

The hero girl's slave-maid who was treated as a thing in the summoning nation, because she is not human and they are INCREDIBLY racist/speciesist/human supremacist.

Fed-Kun's army
@sjmcc13
If I remember right, its not that she had a brain it was because she was able to purify and the brain washing shit they did along with the general misama around them didn't hit her because she was proactive, I don't want to say the other two were stupid, but they fell to the trap.

Dex-chan lover
@alidan :
she realized something was off almost immediately upon being summoned, before they had a chance to drug the "heroes". the other 2 got caught up in the deception just as fast.

Fed-Kun's army
@sjmcc13
They drugged them near immediately, along with her getting a revelation from was it god, that her instinct was correct. without that revelation its probably possible she would have succumbed.

Users who are viewing this thread