Honestly I don't mind multiple groups working on something, whoever have it better or faster I read, appreciate and show my gratitude. So don't feel like you need to drop just because someone posted it before, nobody here bought the license to translate or own the story, this whole snip thing is getting out of hand... do what you guys want to.

It's great when multiple groups work on the same manga, but droping half chapters is just the worst.

It's no problem, it gives me hope whenever a translation group drops a manga and that usually pisses me off

Dex-chan lover
At the same time, the staff can redirect their efforts towards other series. Those that were dropped or the new ones. It’s a bit of a "waste" in terms of time and "man power".
BUT if you guys enjoy the serie really reaaally much, then I agree. The other grp’s work doesn’t invalidate yours.

No offense meant towards the other group, but I like your translation more.

Dex-chan lover
Guys, manga publishers usually number their chapters by the month. If it is published weekly, they publish one quarter and call it chapter x part 1. They then drop part 2, part 3 and part 4.
If it is semi-monthly, they drop part 1 and part 2.
It isn't the scanlators doing it, it's how it's published.

Yo, the translation and typesetting on this release is clean af

Just wondering, but will you guys be working on this simultaneously as the other group? I honestly don’t think there’s any issue with multiple groups publishing (sometimes there’s like 2-3 on one project), but that’s from a reader’s perspective of course. You guys as a group make that decision. I’m just here to encourage you guys cause I really liked the quality of this chapter! You guys did a really good job!

And just to back Fushiginiku up, yeah that’s how it works, and it’s not up to the group.

I like how the first thing u wrote was 'this is not a snipe' I bbn believe somnolent scans has got this series under control so I'm happy you've decided to focus on other series instead of wasting time here

Users who are viewing this thread