Dex-chan lover
page 5 : i think there is a mis-translation , i guess niko is actually saying : he is a rare genius . out of 1 million people , there is only 1 genius like him . so he can handle guihun just fine .

page 11 : he is using a skill of hatsumi sen .

@Amazing_Retard not anyone can use it 999.999 in a million would die. It makes sense that selective breeding would regularly produce offspring that can handle it because those 1 in a million genes were what was selectively bred.

Alright, holding back the hype of our favorite nut-job being back, I think Agito's fight was a pretty good one, though I do think it could've been better. It felt like it ended too quickly and Lu was just a throwaway character to make Agito look good, at least that's what I think. Carlos and the Flacon aside, I've been pretty disappointed with how the rest of the Purgatory fighters have been so far. They all just feel so shallow and are just strong for either the Worm's sake or for their own egos, they have no conviction, interesting motive, and aren't anywhere near as charming as many if Ashura's fighters.
But, back to Kiryu, I am SO damn hyped to see how this plays out and how he and Ohma will react to seeing each other again!

So the Wu is divided: some are against or want to teach the Kure's a lesson, and others are on more or less friendly relation.

@KeiosKod In the previous chapter it was said that advance is a technique from the Niko style and rejected by that other Niko. Makes sense given the huge drawbacks it has.

@KeiosKod yeah, I think so. It's his last technique that has more success rate than Removal and he choose Ohma as his successor before he fight Ohma's master to death.

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@rymar edit: @captainkick
unfortunately, setsuna is too strong, and too relevant to the worm & niko plot, to die randomly offscreen.
asura recap: setsuna was beaten by ohma who let metsudo's 'bodyguards' capture him, but setsuna broke his cell and escaped at the end, https://mangadex.org/chapter/515945/23

Group Leader
So Kanoh's ultimate move is just a one-inch punch.

and dem, it's been so long since Kiryu's appearance.

Dex-chan lover
@Abetillo: Oh yeh, you’re right. That is, about other Niko not developing Possessing Spirit from Guihun. That said, given what other Niko said to Ohma and his apparent expectations for him, I think Lu Tian has the wrong idea about other Niko abandoning Niko Style or Possessing Spirit being a failure. Or maybe other Niko thought Ohma would be able to refine Possessing Spirit? Since he did in fact actually made it usable without harming himself (eventually).

Users who are viewing this thread