Jesus Christ he just broke his jaw. A new character (Wu Xian) and a returning face (Kiryu Setsuna).
Am I the only one more interested in the back stories of the Purgatory Fighters than the matches?
What is exactly the story behind the Kure Clan?
I remember Edward mentioning something about him not being like the Kure Clan.
I think the story will continue after the tournament, Purgatory is getting destroyed so far.

Bro that smile on Agitoh...was such beatyfull moment. My boy really became more human :'). I like how the history it's moving now with Gaoh having a talk with Setsuna o/ Ty for the chapther.

Fed-Kun's army
@Catsuey thanks, I guess. But still nothing. Can you tell me the chapter I should look at to refresh my memory?
P.S. huh... wait a minute. I think I'm starting to remember.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, those who have forgotten read the 12th chapter of Kengan Ashura. You'll remember this crazy mofo.
P.S. also a reminder for the readers of Danberu Nan Kiro Moteru?

Dex-chan lover
Why did Kure dude said agito will be his successor is it in the clan sense or is it the fang sense.

@konpak no, he got captured by Retsudo after his fight against Ohma when he kidnapped Yamashita, then at the end of Ashura there's a huge hole in Kiryu's cell, implying that he escaped

Fed-Kun's army
Don't mind me, just clearing my thoughts.

The Other Tokita Niko convinced Edward Wu to teach the "Guihun" to Lu Tian, the Chinese name for the Kure's "Removal".
Liu Tan was able to pull it off, but from Raian's reaction; "That's a shitty removal". It's not perfect possibly due to the fact that the "Removal/Guihun" is something achieved through selective breeding.
The Other Tokita Niko took note of what he learned from his experiment (Lu Tian) and improve it. The result might be the creation of the "Possessing Spirit", which Ohma knows as "Advance".

Users who are viewing this thread