What shit. Everyone that's the antagonist end up being jobbers (especially the Worms), or the protagonist team pull it out their ass, even more than what would happen in Ashura.

It seems Okubo's match is next. Who else wants to see Okubo beat the hell out of someone?😁 A draw is the least I expect. They shouldn't do him dirty.

So the guy who has the two most broken techniques in all of kengan ashura gets one shotted...

So may awesome things in a single chapter, oh my crud!! Another branch of Kure, Akito coolness, Setsuna!!

@TehSDragon, @Aangmj12 and @Tersione
028.jpg

Aggregator gang
Oh man, it's just like LUCY!

edit: also, does anyone else have no idea what's fucking happening?

I think people are focusing a little too hard on the "one-shot" without looking at all the factors behind it. It only worked because Lu Tian made the DUMBEST move possible and totally took his tactical ability out of the picture by using his Removal. Besides, Dragon Shot has been built up pretty hard as a technique that needs to be countered or you're just totally SOL. Taking it point blank on the chin WOULD probably knock you out.

So he pulled his right uppercut back only to have his left do the dragon shot?

If y'all look closely after he delivered the punch, Agito used his left.

I'm just genuinely confused about that lol

@kurip unless of course you meant from the very first panel of pg 15, i'd assume he first did a right hand hit before he switched to using his left one

@kurip he did a uppercut then crossover and lunged to do the Dragon Shot
The uppercut made him hunch over and Agito got close finishing it

Users who are viewing this thread