Dex-chan lover
What karappo sez. Wonky translation, which can be improved, is way preferable over nothing at all.

And it isn't as if the "group name" isn't a fair warning.. ;)

LH team taking so long for there translation,Soo why not,keep it up and thank you.

8month is a sh*t long...

With this chapter, im guessing lh will now release this hoarded manga lmao

I can work with this, keep going if feel like it lol
also mr trader wanted to get groped but didn't get any

Dex-chan lover
well...you weren't kidding about the quality being shit lol. some things to point out:
- don't split words. it's super jank when you see ch
an. seriously. i thought this is quite obvious.
- think you managed to get some bits of the text missing.
- proofreading required
- text needs to be properly centered
- if you think you can't fit everything in one line use hyphens, resize your font, or switch to a font with better kerning.
- do not split chapters unless it was originally so in the raws.

Dex-chan lover
The problem with this isn't so much that it isn't an accurate translation but that it isn't accurate English. Even when starting from a machine translation, it's still possible to make the work totally readable if one goes to the effort of correcting all of the grammar and syntax problems that come from automated translations.

Dex-chan lover
@Mwood2015 Or you just can do them all individually and upload them together as a all.

Tbh i read for reading but contrary to everyone here, i rather wait for LH to translate to understand the chapter because even without reading the raw, i'm pratically sure the translation here is not accurate, not to mention how broken it is. I rather skip next upload of this. I will be mean but most of the comments here have very low standards to accept this.

Dex-chan lover
@Lilliwyt
I will be mean but most of the comments here have very low standards to accept this.

Interesting.... There is, of course, the alternative where peeps are simply old enough to remember the age where anime was few and far between, badly subbed/dubbed, and only to be had on untold-times-copied grainy "video-tapes" if you had the right connections, because subbing/dubbing meant you needed some fancy and expensive equipment..
Actual manga were a thing of Myth and Legend, and the few, often incomplete, official translations could only be imported from the US at extortionate rates.

Not as much low standards, as clear memories of how things used to be, and how convenient something like Mangadex is, even if the quality offered is not always what you'd want.

Of course, the chuuni little pampered bitches born around the turn of the millennium have no idea how good they have it..

Grampaw out. Now Get Off Mah Lawn! :p

Dex-chan lover
@Grikath
Of course, the chuuni little pampered bitches born after the turn of the millennium have no idea how good they have it..

I'm 28 this year tho and mind you that i've not really that high of a standard to begin with.

Dex-chan lover
So not only did you snipe a manga from LH, a group that is still active, but you also used google translate and didn't even proofread it to make sure the english output had proper grammar (why on earth did you think it was a good idea??) and the typesetting is absolute garbage... Look, I understand this is your first time, but at least have the shame to go and read other manga so you can get at least a remote idea of how text is supposed to be formatted in manga. Put a little effort into this if you're going to be doing it.
Being your "first time with no experience" is not an excuse for having text completely off center, left-aligned(!????), split words, poor grammar with sentences that outright don't make sense, etc. It doesn't take years of experience and mastery to properly typeset a manga. It only takes a bit of effort that, clearly, you didn't put into this.
Splitting chapters because "it's less work for me" is a clear signal that you didn't put any effort in doing this.
For the love of god, don't even try "translating" a language you don't speak. There's already a group doing an excellent job at this even if they haven't updated the series for a while.
Do yourself and us all a favor.

@alastormanga Firstly, what is wrong with sniping this? Last update was 6 months ago... Anyone with a functional brain would realize that maybe LH has already dropped this manga. Secondly, why are you so aggressive? It was still understandable. I have seen worse MTL works but at the very least, the words here somewhat makes sense.

Dex-chan lover
Why are there people even defending this eye cancer of a quality?
Have some standards. Be honest to yourself, you didn't understand nor enjoy it.

Dex-chan lover
@FrogheadFlan It needs some impressive mental gymnastics to make any sense. The words are there, but it's up to you to put them together and try making some sense out of the sentences. Not even mentioning the text positioning, it doesn't take a master's degree in photoshop to do it properly.
And if you look at their upload history, you'll see that LHT usually put series on hold for months before going back to them and translating a bunch of chapters in bulk.

All in all the biggest issue with this is that the guy decided to pick up and take over a manga but he couldn't offer 10% of the quality the previous 30 chapters had. This wouldn't be as bad if it was an untouched series. If anything, I highly encourage him to get some experience with a brand new manga from chapter 1. Study other scanlations. Study official manga translations.

I am so sorry for the translator who is tried to translate this for free for ungrateful brat 😖

Users who are viewing this thread