well... they're a Turkish group. i tried to visit their website and it's pretty bad... (i can say easily they're Turkish since I as well am from Turkey..)

Double-page supporter
Read everything in a thick eastern European accent and this translation gets a bit better.

Double-page supporter
seems like they primarily translate to another language, thanks but no thanks

ya gonna wait Mangasushi's one for sure
@metincan3606 neden böyle bizim milletimizin iğrenç bir aşağılama çabası var bilmiyorum. he türk ee noldu? niye belirtmek zorundasın? niye bizi başkalarına karşı gömmek zorundasınız aq? başkaları boklarını temizlemeye çalışır bizim milletimiz böyle her berbat boku yabancıların gözüne sokar. ingilizceniz de tam yamuk yumuk olur aynen seninki gibi. yemin ediyorum 5 para etmez adamlarsınız

Dex-chan lover
Usually I can sort of understand the mess some translators make with the help of context, but I honestly couldn't figure WTF went on in the last two pages.

There isn't really any nicer way to say it. The grammar is just that horrible, and it barely makes any sense.

Double-page supporter
uuh thanks, but sniping ain't nice, pls don't be the guy.

Dex-chan lover
@Naisho14
I disagree.
It is very bad but I had no difficult reading it and have seen much worse before.

Dex-chan lover
cmon guys be nice...

that said i dont condone the sniping of an actively translated series

but also there needs to be an alternative way for smaller groups to make themselves visible

So, I'll say this, if they want to translate it, let them...doesn't belong to mangasushi after all...we can of course not read their version, now you know which group's version to avoid

to "Rüya Manga", I hope you can improve, but you really should get someone who is better at english to edit/proof read this....and your font choice is annoyingly weird

Users who are viewing this thread