THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Thanks❤❤, but be careful. Ppl might tell others about this & MangaDex could get sue or shut down from Tappytoon over this whole license/copyright issues. That what happen to KissManga & KissAnime

@Panda97 mangadex is already sharing multiple series that have all been licensed. Many which are from Tappytoons and others from Webtoons. Not to mention all the multiple japanese series that have also been licensed but still get translated. As a side note even if they weren't licensed it is already illegal to translate any series without the authors consent. I wouldn't be surprised if Mangadex gets shut down one day. But for now just enjoy it.

Btw Thanks for the translation love it.

I thought they are taking down this series because it's licensed and the publisher ask MD to take them down?
it's really dangerous honestly, both for MD and translator group

@kminjii ohh really!? they were asked by publisher to take it down?? I thought astral valley just removed it as being respecful since it got licensed..

thank you for picking this up! I've read the Indonesian translation but I'll still read it again in English 😁

I wonder when they'll release the 2nd season though, it's been 5 months...

Users who are viewing this thread