Edward wu has his own faction in wu clan that is working with worm. But the most important thing in this chapter was what did ohma heard that caught him off guard.

Contributor
I got a feeling okubo naoyo is a worm. Last chapter, he hugged Kanoh after his match and now Kanoh is feeling unwell.

@Confused you're right, it's definitely suspicious, also, Ohma talked just after Okubo did. Maybe he was reacting to him

Dex-chan lover
i guess cohma ohma noticed that nicolas was lying " i cant stand bugs " , in chapter 63 , he was clearly playing with a butterfly / a bug happily : https://mangadex.org/chapter/906990/1

50863531911_b0e70939d9_b.jpg

Dex-chan lover
3 worm bad guys in the row ? naidan and lu tian are worms , alan wu is not a worm , but he is on bed with worms , lol . come on , author , give us some good guys from the purgatory for a change .

i guess because previously , Kaneda Suekichi , Himuro Ryo , Kureishi Mitsuyo and Narushima Joji kept m0lesting akiyama kaede , so now she moves from the spectator 's seat to the doctor 's room , lol .

What the hell is the doctor from the Kengan assosiation doing there? I hope the story continue after the competition because so far the Purgatory guys has been destroyed. I wonder if we are gonna see Edward fight anytime soon?

Dex-chan lover
page 7 :
- referee girl : NICOLAS , EXPLAIN YOURSELF .
- nicolas : ????????? are you my mom ? there are 10+ guys here , why do you target only me ? do you fall in love with me or something ?

- yamashita : lets cancel this competition .
- yeah right , not gonna happen at this point . if we do that now , the manga readers will riot .

i guess right now justice police , Liu Dongcheng and Kiryu Setsuna are m0lesting Gaoh Ryuki , together , lol .

next chapter : a bloody fight-to-the-death , mirrored match between 2 pieces of sh!ts . i dont know which POS that i should root for , lol .

i guess the plot twist will be : alan wu will be the one who kill kure raian .

the panels below are from this manga : https://mangadex.org/title/53283/rosen-garten-saga

50870888203_9ba293978e_c.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread