Dex-chan lover
god this is just perfect. peak fuckin' culture. 10/10. yuri and futanari forever

Since this has essentially turned into an H-Manga now, are we going to see uncensored vagina now too? Hoping we get that first full penis reveal chapter uncensored soon as well.

And holy shit... shes got a monster dick.

Dex-chan lover
Goddamn that rod is huge. I am wondering if there will be a twist were it also makes them bigger.

Thanks for translating the chapter.

Just have a freaky orgy already! Lmao! XD Hopefully the next chapter is very lewd.

Dex-chan lover
Outstanding art as always, thanks for the chapter.
I'm impressed what the onsen has done for Tansho's rack. I wonder if it will be revealed that it can embiggen other things as well or maybe that'll just due to Yuri being there.

So what, Tansho of all the girls might have the 1st or second biggest tits? That's kinda funny.

Double-page supporter
Fantastic artwork aside, Yuri really had to say it like that huh. Cause those are fighting words in my experience.

Power Uploader
Well, I can't imagine how Mara and Yuri could have sex. Yuri would be destroyed.

Are we going to see the classic trope of Yuri slipping on the floor and falling right into Mara's crotch?

With all these explicit shots, I tend to forget that this is one of those manga, that live from never resolving the romantic/sexual tension.

Users who are viewing this thread