Thank you for picking this up!! I 90% of the time read here on mobile and use the tracking features here to supplement my ADHD riddled memory, so this series was totally forgotten! It makes me happy to know I can read it again!!

Can someone remind me who are the fescher( is it like this?) viscounty? And why does the empress and emperor at each other throats?

@Thunderscourge thank you for telling me! Unfortunately im not really on discord so i cant access the website :( that s why im glad it s being picked up on mangadex!

I knew it was on going. I just saw that the original group only uploaded to their own website which is password protected. I'm glad that You be picked up the series man.

Thank you for uploading.
I appreciate that the scanlate group is working hard but I’m largelt inactive on discord and feel bad for being a lurker so I don’t often send requests for groups.

@LaisG_159 the emperor killed empress sons. Her maternal side was destroyed, properties given away and her friends/vassals (the feschers) killed themselves.

Dex-chan lover
What! How's the king gonna try to flip this? (transparent skepticism)

Thank you for translating this! 🤩 I was really sad, because I cannot read the official translate due country restrictions and I thought I wouldn’t see how the story progresses anymore.

The Charles De Gaulle of this P.O.S. titled Emperor is amazing! Its on some superhuman levels of thick-skinnedness. Like, I wonder if he feels anything beneath that punch-able face of his...

Oh wow. When I saw this on my feed I forgot which manhwa was it until I clicked on it. I was literally thinking about it yesterday how it's a shame I will never find out how it will end. Disq was out of question. Thank you for translation.

Users who are viewing this thread