What a shitty mom, physically and emotional abusive, didn't even muster enough care to pretend for the wedding and let another woman fulfill the traditional gold orb bridal gift. AND still having the gall to throw a tantrum about the recluse Empress coming out, especially when her own husband is responsible for Empress being that way in the first place.

That's right rage, impotently rage as these two queens serve you your just deserts.

Here the Emperor and Empress have bloodlust sparking about them while there that stupid priest is saying stuff like 'look! they have a chance to reconcile! how auspicious! :D'
Like. You blind? X(

ain't orb made of pure gold heavy that it could smash the flower or it could not simply place on the flower as if it were paper???

I wanna smack that POS emperor for framing Cedric's parents for treason and still acting like a father figure. Just die !!! arghh

Thank you so much for translating this manhwa. I love this manhwa so much but my korean still lacking and this manhwa used so many difficult and political words so I don’t really understand the content when I read the raw.

And i just love how the crazy mother act as expected. If she act gracefully like the other double faced villain, it takes more time to prove how dirty they are. But bcs the mother didn’t even afraid to hurt her child in front of guest, it’s so easy to trap and manipulate her. She just crazy and stupid, only use her face to lure the Emperor.

Like...I know weddings are nerve-wracking for the couple but....this is a whole new intense for what is supposed to be a joyous occasion 😆

Double-page supporter
It's pretty funny those royals going on and on about all this symbolism and sanctity of marriage when the Queen and King are the poster children of an unhappy marriage.

@R4nd0mus3r yes, it's so easy, hardly an inconvenience at all.

I cannot hate the emperor, while i understand what he did, he still looks too nice for me to hate him

Users who are viewing this thread