Dex-chan lover
probably with the new worm technology, the imprinting is much easier so they could actually mass clone??

Group Leader
@Scullraw
I have no idea what main part you were trying to get me to accept, since my position never changed, but I’m glad we were able to communicate civilly.

@Dijon .
"On your point about 'knowing a technique doesn't necessarily make the techniques less effective' I agree". Peace. 🙌

Dex-chan lover
Calling it right here (sorry if this had been said before); Hei will successfully be "transferred" into Raian, but being the absolute nutjob that he is, Raian will surpress Hei's personality through sheer force of will and insanity and keeps his intact, while at the same time gains all 5000 years worth of battle experience as a bonus.

Sounds stupid, I know. But at this point with all the shit we've seen so far I dont think anything is out of the realms of possibility.

@samazam why would he do that. he seems to be as young as Raian & much bigger. he can’t orally transmit his entire life story to Raian in the short span of the match.

Dex-chan lover
i just found this : some fan just made a "special" doujinshi about yamashita kazuo and his young girl-friend . at the end , the fighters admit that he is no ordinary man , lol .

anyone wants to know the source of this doujinshi ? i will tell you the source .

50889975912_6f347c81dd_k.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@shanefromlp Maybe he's tired of the westward clan and wants to try donning the body of a Kure for a change. Maybe Raian has surpassed even the westward clan. I dont know lol

As to how he's gonna transfer all 5000 years worth of memories in the span of a match, probably some bullshit like he's been doing this for so long that he has perfected the process to the point where he can do it simply exchanging blows with someone who has the Wu genes.

I really like your theory, @samazam, and it has a more Kengan explanation for Rainan getting distracted from his one true love--fighting. It would be much less Kengan if he was distracted by people talking, because that would be suddenly changing Rainan's personality.

Dex-chan lover
page 5 :
- what is the record of the fights between you and kure ?
- coma ohma : i won 200 times , he won 201 times .
- then this record does not mean no sh!ts . it is so useless .

page 7 : nikaido praises julius because in kengan ashura , they worked together for the electric company .

- the terrifying , secret technique of the wu clan : force a kid to hear bull-shits for decades .
- how is that supposed to make the kid more stronger ?
- i dunno .
- just training your muscles is more effective than hearing bull-sh!ts .

last page : i guess the shadows look like the Virgin Xia Ji and The Chad Edward Wu .

Dex-chan lover
the destined , in-evitable fate of the purgatory fighters : it is no matter if they win or lose the matches , in the end , they always lose something : losing their faces ( literally , lol ) and / or losing their teeth and / or losing their bloods , losing their consciousness , losing their lives , losing their ......

i wonder , this time , alan wu will lose what ?

from top to bottom are the fates of the purgatory fighters :

- bony boxer guy .
- ninja guy .
- pineapple guy .
- traitor fang .
- mongol guy .
- formless guy .

50905474267_850eb1c962_z.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread